Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Commandclem Nig Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commandclem Nig Ltd (6607 Views)

Shojag Agro Nig Ltd - "Oven Dried Catfish" / MTN Makes $6.7bn In Six Months With A 21.5% Rise In Nig, 7% Loss In South Africa / Pls,who Knows How Far Wit Commandclem Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commandclem Nig Ltd by Adexolly: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
WHAT IS THE LATEST NEW ABOUT COMMANDCLEM. DECEMBER 2ND 2009 HAVE PASS
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by franctony(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
It was a joyful day indeed on the 8th of December, 2009 when the all expected judgment on the long legal battle between Comandclem Nig Ltd and the oil giant Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited was finally given.

The final judgment which was slated for the 2nd of December was postponed to the 8th because of the resignation of the President of the Appeal Court. At the Appeal Court in Calabar, the court handed Comandclem the rightful owner of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T with a non convention patent certificate No. RP 13522 of 5th August 1999.

You will also remember in my earlier post that I mentioned that the case had before been won by Comandclem in the Supreme Court before Mobil bribed the High Court into giving an unjust judgment that the Paint is co-owned by Mobil and Comandclem on a 50-50 basis. Comandclem had to appeal; thank God the case has finally been won by Comandclem in the Appeal Court.

CCNL is presently calculating the Royalties and other Oil companies are to pay with the help of the International Brokers(they are responsible for obtaining debts across the world). It might also interest you to know that CCNL is now registered in the UK, which means that all Oil companies in the UK who use this paint owe CCNL.

Fortunately, the Chairman/founder CCNL, Dr. Clement J.A Uwemedimoh has given a final grace for all Nigerians still willing to register as patentees in the company to benefit from the Royalties Mobil and all other oil companies that are using the paint are going to pay; though he warned that he will call off registrations any moment, and there will be no more registration once it is called off. Registrations are still on in all the CCNL offices across the country, we have our offices in all the states including the FCT.

For those who don’t know anything about the benefits, if you register as a foundation member with N21,500 you stand to benefit N30,000 meal ticket every month. As a Prince/Princess; Reg: + N70,000  Benefit: 150,000 monthly. There are also registrations as a Sir/Lady, as a Noble, as a Baron, and as a Knight. It might also interest you to know that the benefits are for life, and you will be given the opportunity to fill in your next of kin.

So, I enjoin every member of this forum to join all other thousands of Nigerian patentees to register in this one in a lifetime opportunity, to avoid regret. Already registered patentees can also upgrade their membership.
For more info on the company or registration,visit our office in Lagos at No. 32 Western Ave. opp. Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba- Surulere.
Good Luck
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by mamagee3(f): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2009
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by fredegba(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2010
I don't know what is your stake in this comandclem thing that is making you be all over the place advertising their victory. From my little knowledge on the issue, its like you ar not clear about the registration amount for becoming a patentee. You said N21,500: I was thinking it used to be N20,000 for N30,000 monthly meal ticket. Or is that the latest registration fee? The mix up in this registration fee of yours cannot but help make one think you are not given us the right information. But your excitement about this issue is almost convincing, I'll give that to you. But then its either you are the one decieving us or the organization is.

This mix up of yours could leave those whom registered with N20,000 with doubt that their money has probably gone down the drain. Some of them who have been celebrating like you are are already in high tension because of your misinformation. If things are this way why should I register?
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by Cupidkc(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wow! wht a story. I visitd there (CCNL) office here,bt there isnt anybodi 2 talk 2 me. Maybe d went 4 xmas hols, I shall check back nxt week. Whts d problem wt there web address,it stil dnt open. I need 2 confirm ur tale @ poster.
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by Adexolly: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks for the information about COMMANDLEM NIG LTD. Remain bless all members of dis forum and commandclem members took.

Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by Israeliz: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2010
Mama- gee hw far nw abt Comandclem, any recent info? smiley
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by Gerij(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2010
I think that Commandclem should come up with a newsletter to inform the public in general and the investors in particular. A periodical newsletter will solve problems of rumor and thoughts of uncertainty
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by Oscillation(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
what's really the reality about commandclem, when will those that register start to earn all those money in question. What re the actual and precise price for all membership categories, i need more clearification on commandclem. Can someone help? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by olabukky: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2010
commandclem is a fraud, please do not make the mistake of investing.
They are advanced 419
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by AmeLonRo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
Are they really scammers? We need to know!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by AmeLonRo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
It may be true it may not be.

I have however observed that the Mobil letter they refer to on their website is not on Mobil's letter head.

Whats up men!!!
Re: Commandclem Nig Ltd by missuzoma: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
You all have been scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Register With Any Association To Be Able To Publish A Magazin? / BUA Foods Plc Makes Debut On Listing, Beats NGX Closing Gong / Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.