Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US (1366 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by truellife: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2017
The United States of America has clarified rumors going round about Nigerians been ban from entering the country. US Ambassador W. Stuart Symington said Nigerians has not been banned and will not be ban from visiting the state urging Nigerians to remain positive.

Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/02/nigerians-can-still-enter-us-see-why.html
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
@FRANKNETTER Thank you for this thread, I actually read every comment on this 40 page thread, God bless you bro
but I will say, to me oo, you should have finished med school first before leaving oo, Nigeria is a Hell yes we agree,but it's actually the cheapest place to get a professional education before emigration ,Getting a Medical Degree in US is Money,a lot of Competitions,Huge Student loans etc You and I know how much Medical professionals rack in per month in the US. and you can't compare Jobs like Medical Doctors, Dentist,Nurses and Pharmacist with ANY Computer or IT JObs.Except you never had the passion to be a Doctor though . Am a student Dentist still in medical school here in Nigeria , am finishing Next year December by God's Grace, my Dreams is going to US to have my chains of Dental Clinics.
I wish you all the best my brother! the God that did yours will do mine when am ready to leave the Zoo in Jesus Name.
but why will u take theclinics to America we have a surplus of them undecided why don't u stay in Nigeria and build her up?
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
but why will u take theclinics to America we have a surplus of them undecided why don't u stay in Nigeria and build her up?
Nah! I Appreciate your concern though! But I need a better life for myself and family! I wish to live in a sane society where things work
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
Nah! I Appreciate your concern though! But I need a better life for myself and family! I wish to live in a sane society where things work
sad
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
sad
Am a Business Man who perfectly understands how saturated US Private Health care market is, so I wish to set Em up in the Sub Urban areas of the New England's States
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
Am a Business Man who perfectly understands how saturated US Private Health care market is, so I wish to set Em up in the Sub Urban areas of the New England's States
I'm sad u won't stay and give Nigeria who needs this service sad but as u will. Its yer life
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I'm sad u won't stay and give Nigeria who needs this service sad but as u will. Its yer life
Oh Please don't be! what makes you think Americans don't also need my services? I want to believe you live in US, you agree with me that, you've got homeless ppl and poor people in America, What difference does it make if I render my services to them??
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
Oh Please don't be! what makes you think Americans don't also need my services? I want to believe you live in US, you agree with me that, you've got homeless ppl and poor people in America, What difference does it make if I render my services to them??
are u REALLY sure u want to answer that?? I don't think u do.
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
are u REALLY sure u want to answer that?? I don't think u do.
am very sure! am trained to served Humanity! "HUMANITY!!!!" the Hippocratic oath never specified me limiting my practice or patients pool to only Nigerians. whether I render my services to the Americans, Indians, Hispanics etc It don't make any difference as far am concerned. The mostly important thing is for me and my Patients to be happy
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
am very sure! am trained to served Humanity! "HUMANITY!!!!" the Hippocratic oath never specified me limiting my practice or patients pool to only Nigerians. whether I render my services to the Americans, Indians, Hispanics etc It don't make any difference as far am concerned. The mostly important thing is for me and my Patients to be happy
OK. I'm telling u its Nigeria with the poor health facilities that needs u,America doesn't.

We have many government approved facilities all acoss America and there good. Nigeria doesn't.

We have a slew of dental students who graduate every year who go out into the dental field and provide good service. Nigeria doesn't

U can do the more good building yer dental practice in 9ja
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
OK. I'm telling u its Nigeria with the poor health facilities that needs u,America doesn't.

We have many government approved facilities all acoss America and there good. Nigeria doesn't.

We have a slew of dental students who graduate every year who go out into the dental field and provide good service. Nigeria doesn't

U can do the more good building yer dental practice in 9ja
nice points! how do you want me to be happy as a Dentist in Nigeria working @ a Federal teaching hospital when am earning 400k (Less than $1k) as a Resident Doctor and 600-700k as a Consultant (Less than $2k) Per month?? how will I afford to send my children to good school? how can I afford a nice house and a nice car? how can I afford to go for Holidays at least twice a year? how will I take care of my Parents who has made a lot of sacrifices to make me who I am?? with that kind of Pay?? when my mates are earning over $15k per month in US and Canada doing same job?? let's be sincere, it is FAIR

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Osahon7:
nice points! how do you want me to be happy as a Dentist in Nigeria working @ a Federal teaching hospital when am earning 400k (Less than $1k) as a Resident Doctor and 600-700k as a Consultant (Less than $2k) Per month?? how will I afford to send my children to good school? how can I afford a nice house and a nice car? how can I afford to go for Holidays at least twice a year? how will I take care of my Parents who has made a lot of sacrifices to make me who I am?? with that kind of Pay?? when my mates are earning over $15k per month in US and Canada doing same job?? let's be sincere, it is FAIR
u look at the naira to dollar and think its better but if u look at the cost of living in america vs Nigeria you'll see its not a difference

Nigerian schools are just fine.they produce graduates who go on tho college same as a USA school

U want luxury and a ready made country is what yer saying.
Its yer life sir..do what u will. But its Nigeria that needs u. smileyBye
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u look at the naira to dollar and think its better but if u look at the cost of living in america vs Nigeria you'll see its not a difference

Nigerian schools are just fine.they produce graduates who go on tho college same as a USA school

U want luxury and a ready made country is what yer saying.
Its yer life sir..do what u will. But its Nigeria that needs u. smileyBye
Apart from the Money Aspect, You really don't know the current state of Nigerian Health sector! it was in the olden days that ppl had the notion that "Doctors don't look for Job". Things have changed! The system is Corrupt and Decayed! it's now a quest of "Who do you know"! After spending 7-8years in school to even get houseJob Slot is Fire! not to talk of Residency! you must know someone to blend in!
My Dear, THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED ME! That's the plain truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Osahon7:
Apart from the Money Aspect, You really don't know the current state of Nigerian Health sector! it was in the olden days that ppl had the notion that "Doctors don't look for Job". Things have changed! The system is Corrupt and Decayed! it's now a quest of "Who do you know"! After spending 7-8years in school to even get houseJob Slot is Fire! not to talk of Residency! you must know someone to blend in!
My Dear, THIS COUNTRY DOES NOT NEED ME! That's the plain truth

Pls how difficult is it for dental graduates to get Housejobs...compare to medical graduates as well?
Or let me say, which gets hers easier?
Re: Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
javanslem:

Pls how difficult is it for dental graduates to get Housejobs...compare to medical graduates as well?
Or let me say, which gets hers easier?
its the same hustle! But Dentals own is a bit easier becos we are few. Compared to the medics

(1) (Reply)

Naira For Shillings / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Nigerians In US Are Better Than Nigerians In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.