Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) (35626 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by noetic5: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
This incident allegedly happened at McKelvin College, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos. According to an IG user, @Aderonmee: "This girl (pictured right) was brutally beaten by her teacher, Abosede Afuape (pictured left).

She said the girl was not moving while flogging her, that was why she beat her like that. And more so the school hasn't even checked on the student for the past three days, that the incident has occurred.

The teacher is still bent on beating her when she resumes school. We went to report to the proprietress of the school but she showed no concern. We thought they might actually come back later to check on her, but it was negative."

See the images below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tj7nkiYPnJc/WJWyQLMhfoI/AAAAAAAAM14/KkyH06P0s9sJmIgGIF2GX9AeA3l4V6LqwCLcB/s400/vee.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/lagos-teacher-brutalizes-student-for.html
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by noetic5: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by chizzypresh(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Where is d pic nah?
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by brandonobi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
if it were the school I attended, that teacher would be sued

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by sylviaeo(f): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
WHEN A WOMAN BEAT SOMEBODY ELSE'S CHILD LIKE THIS WITHOUT REMORSE, DAT PERSON IS CAPABLE OF MURDER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by deebrain(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yes... the information is just coming in to our studio now..

Please, Jonathan. Can we know the details of the parents or guardians of the victim?

(Jonathan) Details are quite bleak but yes, it has been established that the crime was committed and the school authorities are aware. Details are sketchy but there is a growing breakdown of teacher -students relationship in the said school.

OK. one more thing... The crime once again points to the Afonja. Any opinions on that?

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by TINALETC3(f): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by thuggCheetah(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by mmb(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
The teacher should be incacerated.
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by mcmurphy132(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
end time teacher
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why not kidnapp the teacher beat the hell out of her. Then remove your daughter from the school A times simple things happen to students and parent's aren't ready to act fast. Anyday any teacher will wound my child. Oh my God. That teacher will be saying sorry that he/she wished never met my child.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Larwin(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thought flogging has been stopped in schools This is really bad
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Realedu: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
She must be very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by falzthebadguy: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by falzthebadguy: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by WHOcarex: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
You go fear na
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Reminds me of one Mr segun maru of ejigbo high school!
I'm sure he remembers me too
After I rained all his beating on me back t him in just one day after send off party

Ahhhhhhh
Sweet memories

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by darfay: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Only in Nigeria we treat children like animals even with all this flogging are they better off their foreign counterparts

If na my pikin na assembly ground level go carry Cain come flog this teacher

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Correspondence(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
StudyinIndia:
If you want to www.studyinindia.io visit our page and find more information related to scholarship and admission in India you can also read on Study in India on our blog www.blog.studyinindia.io

Smart guy
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by yeman05(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
This naija sef ..... I can't comman kill myself throway

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Do that to my daughter when i have one and i shall brutalize that teacher out of her skin.
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Your blog sucks It doesn't open images on UC web. Or other web pages except chrome and firefox or so. If i complain,I get blocked and all my post is hidden. It is for your own good and not mine .
Or you deliberately block it to get people to your site which still redirect to another page.
Then I conclude that the owner is a supermod on NL because 99 % of posts related to that blog ,from up to 4 different moniker get to front page instantly, but the blog sucks.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
so ordinary staunch my hobby na crime na ba if i catch that teacher in go tell me if she dey bleep weda in no dey cry
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by distilledwalex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
deebrain:
Yes... the information is just coming in to our studio now..

Please, Jonathan. Can we know the details of the parents or guardians of the victim?

(Jonathan) Details are quite bleak but yes, it has been established that the crime was committed and the school authorities are aware. Details are sketchy but there is a growing breakdown of teacher -students relationship in the said school.

OK. one more thing... The crime once again points to the Afonja. Any opinions on that?
G
Its better to keep mute and be tot a fuul.. Dan to speak and remove all doubt... Like u just did. .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
the picture quality is poor. post better pics with the pupil in uniformand report to nigeeia human right council
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
That teacher never see anything
I remember in my primary school days
this teacher beat up this little girl and gave her a swollen eye.
Unknown to him she had some real big mean elder brothers and uncles and she was their pet being a last born and all
Meeen those guys came the next day and beat the living shìt out of that man had him rolling in the dust

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by deebrain(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
distilledwalex:

Its better to keep mute and be tot a fuul.. Dan to speak and remove all doubt... Like u just did. .

Lord, this did not make sense.

Next?
Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by samuel900(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017

CAN'T YOU GET HER BEATEN ON HER WAY HOME?

noetic5:
This incident allegedly happened at McKelvin College, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos. According to an IG user, @Aderonmee: "This girl (pictured right) was brutally beaten by her teacher, Abosede Afuape (pictured left).

She said the girl was not moving while flogging her, that was why she beat her like that. And more so the school hasn't even checked on the student for the past three days, that the incident has occurred.

The teacher is still bent on beating her when she resumes school. We went to report to the proprietress of the school but she showed no concern. We thought they might actually come back later to check on her, but it was negative."

See the images below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tj7nkiYPnJc/WJWyQLMhfoI/AAAAAAAAM14/KkyH06P0s9sJmIgGIF2GX9AeA3l4V6LqwCLcB/s400/vee.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/lagos-teacher-brutalizes-student-for.html

Re: Lagos Teacher Brutalizes Student For Not Moving While Being Flogged (Pics) by Gwan2(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Seriously I always admire people that do odeshi to flogging back then in my boarding house secondary school. Japhaet was one of my friend born with a steel body back then in sec school. I mean no matter the intensity, velocity, momentum, acceleration, force, pressure, sheer stress and strain of the flogging this guy will neva shake, I mean won't move an inch....infact that was the most reason I made frnds with him.
We forgot sweeping the dinner hall on one of our duty day so the matron order one of the sss3 senior to flog us.....Jesus, come see heavy wood wey dat idiot use on us plus he bin smoke igbo b4 flogging. As usual Japhaet Mr odeshi chest all the beating which vex the senior and instigated him to change his flogging pattern on the next person who happened to be me....this time instead of flogging on ur back, u will pick pin while he focus on ur waist or buttocks......Every body was looking up to me to do odeshi like japhaet, ma broda wen dis guy tear me one flog out of 5flogs he suppose give me....... Hmmmmmmm, the kind shout and run wey I carry clamb fence run from school reach my house enh. Na my mama return me back the next day. CAC kd mehn.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.