Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet (1127 Views)

Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / How To Register On Naijabet / Cash Out And Never Lose A Ticket Again Now On Naijabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by goodforsomthing: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Betting options are available on Big Brother Nigeria on NaijaBet.com,Make the right Prediction and smile to Bank.

You can Place your Bet on LAST MAN STANDING OR LAST WOMAN STANDING and FIRST to be EVICTED from the house.

You can combine two or more option together to increase your chance of winning Big.

Join the Champion Now!

Re: Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by goodforsomthing: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
goodforsomthing:
Betting options are available on Big Brother Nigeria on NaijaBet.com,Make the right Prediction and smile to Bank.

You can Place your Bet on LAST MAN STANDING OR LAST WOMAN STANDING and FIRST to be EVICTED from the house.

You can combine two or more option together to increase your chance of winning Big.

Join the Champion Now!

You can always cash out your Bet winning if you are not sure the remaining game selected.

Re: Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by goodforsomthing: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
LAST MAN STANDING : The last Man to remain in the house after other have been Evicted.

Re: Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by goodforsomthing: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
LAST WOMAN STANDING : The last Woman to remain in the house after other have been Evicted.

[url]NaijaBet.com[/url], Join the Champions Now!

Re: Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by pesty100(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
goodforsomthing:

You can always cash out your Bet winning if you are not sure the remaining game selected.
i have a question about my naijabet account it seems i have a bonus of about 1200 which isn't summing up with my main balance. Is the bonus real

Re: Making Cool Cash From Watching Big Brother Nigeria On Naijabet by goodforsomthing: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
pesty100:
i have a question about my naijabet account it seems i have a bonus of about 1200 which isn't summing up with my main balance. Is the bonus real

Call naijaBet customers service line to get assistance on any issue.

Contacts:
Phone: 0706 3437 475 or 0818 5800 374

e-mail: CustomerCare@NaijaBet.com

BBM PIN: 5C0419FC

BBM Channel:C002DEE64

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Risk Losing Sanchez For Free / Barcelona FC Unveil Ousmane Dembele After Completing £135.5m / Argentina More Important Than Algeria World Cup Qualifiers Match... Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.