Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Xerox Ltd Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xerox Ltd Invite (4715 Views)

Xpress Payment Solution Ltd Invite / BM Services Ltd Invite....how True? / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hi,
I was actually invited for a psychometric test at Xerox hs Ltd at their head office at Oshodi, I am just wondering how the test will look like if it will be kind of GMAT. Anybody with me on this?
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by engredem: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
what position did you apply for.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by lollmaolol(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Slickbishop:
Hi,
I was actually invited for a psychometric test at Xerox hs Ltd at their head office at Oshodi, I am just wondering how the test will look like if it will be kind of GMAT. Anybody with me on this?

Which of the position did you applied to.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by engredem: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
what position did you apply for
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sales executive

1 Like

Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Slickbishop:
Hi,

You would answer 100 questions each on 3 papers- quantitative, personality test & verbal reasoning. No its not GMAT type of questions but its very easy and u would be given enough time. You would have to come with your pencils cos you would shade your answers in an OMR sheet. The test stage is not a problem.

its the interview stage that is tough
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
paulGrundy:

You would answer 100 questions each on 3 papers- quantitative, personality test & verbal reasoning. No its not GMAT type of questions but its very easy and u would be given enough time. You would have to come with your pencils cos you would shade your answers in an OMR sheet. The test stage is not a problem.

its the interview stage that is tough
Mr Paulgrundy, perhaps I get to the interview stage, can u describe the interview will look like and the kind of qsts that will be asked during the interview stage
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Slickbishop:

Mr Paulgrundy, perhaps I get to the interview stage, can u describe the interview will look like and the kind of qsts that will be asked during the interview stage

You'll be questioned by a panel of 4 amongst whom the marketing manager is among.

You'll be told to sell a product to them.
You'll be questioned on d company, random current affairs questions, the usuall- tell me about yourself, questions on your career choices, amongst others. Each of us spent an average of 30mins in d interview room that day.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by 2ndejoj(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
hi guys jst gt an invite for a test tomoro for service engineer pposition.pls any idea if d test will be gmat based? thanks in advance
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Mr Paul Grundy did u secure the job with Xerox, u sound so interesting and captivating, besides send me your whatsapp number at slickbishop8414@gmail.com
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Slickbishop:
Mr Paul Grundy did u secure the job with Xerox, u sound so interesting and captivating, besides send me your whatsapp number at slickbishop8414@gmail.com

Am still yet to hear from them, did my interview last week.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by go4success(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
That company can owe salary like kilode! well, maybe those in sales earn commissions . They're still owing last year salaries and allowances, like housing etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
go4success:
That company can owe salary like kilode! well, maybe those in sales earn commissions . They're still owing last year salaries and allowances, like housing etc
Is that so, gist me more, let me know whether to forget the test and go for a other interview on same day or.....
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by go4success(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Slickbishop:

Is that so, gist me more, let me know whether to forget the test and go for a other interview on same day or.....
The management are corrupt and they don't care about the welfare of the staff. You can manage the place for now to gain more experience until something better shows up. Three people I know have done just that. The staff are just suffering and smiling. The company is making money but few people at the top are spending it. As I said, maybe those in sales earn commissions so you may not rely solely on salaries. If you eventually get the job please don't relax too much. Get out at the earliest opportunity.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have an interview with unified payments on same day for the post of branch support officer, it is like I will be posted to a bank around my area, It is strictly indoor marketing, what is your take on that, ma'am
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Who else say for the test and how was it like, besides any update
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by lollmaolol(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
go4success:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Those who happened 2 write any interview today or will write 2morrow, please notify.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by 2ndejoj(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Slickbishop:
Who else say for the test and how was it like, besides any update

i went for the test on teusday abt 13 pf us for service engineer.we had two part tests. one for 30mins on phsycometrics non verbal and another one for 1hr engineering based but most of the questions were electrical based.just lnow ur basic electronics very well.still waiting to hear from them tbough.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Slickbishop(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
I have been called for an interview next Wed at nine am, besides, i did apply for the sales executive role, I suppose u ought to have been called except u did not reach up to expectations
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
go4success:

How much is their allowances? How much do they amount to?
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by go4success(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
paulGrundy:

How much is their allowances? How much do they amount to?
The person I know there collects 130k housing allowance that's the only major allowance and last year has not been paid. Now they even scraped it, that they can't pay bulk anymore. So they'll be paying it with their salary monthly. Nothing special about their salary and they just paid September 2016 salary.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
go4success:
The person I know there collects 130k housing allowance that's the only major allowance and last year has not been paid. Now they even scraped it, that they can't pay bulk anymore. So they'll be paying it with their salary monthly. Nothing special about their salary and they just paid September 2016 salary.

Na wah ooo!

Please any idea of how much graduate sales is paid?
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by anduyo: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hey, I was invited for the final stage interview next week and don't know what to expect,help pls shocked embarassed and what's is the meaning of 'H and S' in there name??
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
anduyo:
Hey, I was invited for the final stage interview next week and don't know what to expect,help pls shocked embarassed and what's is the meaning of 'H and S' in there name??

What position are you being interviewed for?
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by anduyo: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2017
service engineer
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by paulGrundy(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2017
anduyo:
service engineer

Kk nofin much, u'll meet the manager and you'll discuss the amount you want to be paid. And then asked some personal questions.
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by pete1234: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello house please any info on Xerox second stage interview for sales executive thanks
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by positivemichael(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good day guys. I got a test invite from xerox for friday, is it worth going? I have been hearing series of news of them not paying or not treating staff well. Is this true?
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by chimodoski: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
positivemichael:
Good day guys. I got a test invite from xerox for friday, is it worth going? I have been hearing series of news of them not paying or not treating staff well. Is this true?

@Anduyo. ... please how did it go at the interview. .. and also, how many stages does the process have after the test stage
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by chimodoski: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2021
anduyo:

@Anduyo. ... please how did it go at the interview. .. and also, how many stages does the process have after the test stage
Re: Xerox Ltd Invite by Olarsunmade: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=chimodoski post=102418798]

I received the interview message as well, please is there anyone to enlighten us on the system of the company. Is it worth going please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting Entry Level Graduates !!! / Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates By States / From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.