Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. (4538 Views)

Download Winning Eleven 2020 Android Offline 140mb Best Graphics New Update / What Is D Best Site To Download Cracked PC Games? / What D Game Says Vs What I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. by Juni4jay(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
JIMMY1393:

Dude your missing if you haven't played a PS4 game yet....The overall experience is great, I know the economy is not good right now but I was still able to hustle and get myself a PS4 but that was in 2014 before things got really bad and also cos the games your downloading are now free to you, used to be like that but trust me if you buy games with money you would appreciate them more than when you get them free IMO....The last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V are games that really pushed the power of the zPs3 in it's closing life cycle but the opening games of PS4 would blow probably both away ...Seriously you need to play Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us remastered , Horizon Zero Dawn, Metal Gear solid 5 and so much more ....Lemme share some of my uncharted 4 screenshots
U go fear graphics na. Can't wait to lay my hands on my own ps4!!.
Re: Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. by Osesellowe: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Dude, all modern games can boast excellent graphics and even if they are console games. Nevertheless, I do not like to play console games because the gamepad is very inconvenient for me and I cannot play games comfortably. I have already tried playing various games with the controller on the console and after that I decided that I would only play on the pc. The problem is that I noticed that PC games are more expensive and this is a very unpleasant discovery ... As a result, I decided not to despair and now I download Pc games torrent. This is a very convenient service and you can find any games there for free!
Re: Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. by WorWorBoy: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juni4jay:
I've played some ps3 games wit amazing graphics. God of war, COD, MGS, GTA5 but Last Of Us.... Dàt game is soo dope. Pls share Urs, I wnt to play more games lyk Last of us. I checked " unchantted " too, I'm going for it wen it beat Last of us. Cheers!!.
The last of us
Castlevania lords of shadow 2
Grand theft auto v
Uncharted 3
Far cry 4
God of war 3.
Re: Which Is D Game Wit D Best Graphics U,v Played. by GAMERGUY7770: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
So glad to join the gaming community, I'm based abroad (USA) but I game alot on ps4 and I'll say games with the best I've played: death stranding, Gta V, sekiro (but that game is hard), days gone (I like this one)

There are many games I wish to play sha if I get time off work Haha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Steam Deck 512 Gb / Androids : Temple Run Cheat That Will Give You 999,999,999 Gold And Diamonds / Free Game Prediction Software-football,online Games,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.