Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,477 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts (1266 Views)

Lionel Messi Leading Benzema In La Liga Scoring Charts With 19 Goals In 21 Appea / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Everton's Lukaku went on rampage in Saturday's victory over Bournemouth as Everton defeated Eddie Howe's side even though Bournemouth attempted a comeback.

Romelu Lukaku had a huge share of six goals scored by Everton and went atop the English Premier League scoring charts with former joint top-scorers, Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez failing to score earlier on Saturday.

How many goals did Lukaku contribute in Bournemouth's demolition >>> https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/02/everton-6-3-bournemouth-lukaku-goes.html
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
TEE099:
Everton's Lukaku went on rampage in Saturday's victory over Bournemouth as Everton defeated Eddie Howe's side even though Bournemouth attempted a comeback.

Romelu Lukaku had a huge share of six goals scored by Everton and went atop the English Premier League scoring charts with former joint top-scorers, Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez failing to score earlier on Saturday.

How many goals did Lukaku contribute in Bournemouth's demolition >>> https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/02/everton-6-3-bournemouth-lukaku-goes.html
Sir i love your style of writing/reporting.
i want to be like you. can you please show me how.
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Sir i love your style of writing/reporting.
i want to be like you. can you please show me how.
WOW!!! smiley smiley smiley I really feel honoured a great deal! have you been following my posts?
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by ufuosman(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good for lukaku
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
TEE099:
WOW!!! smiley smiley smiley I really feel honoured a great deal! have you been following my posts?
not quite really, i was just particularly drawn to the post of the moment vis a viz the exceptional performance of Lukaku
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

not quite really, i was just particularly drawn to the post of the moment vis a viz the exceptional performance of Lukaku
Alright then, I appreciate the complement once again. Do you have any where you do reporting? Even if not in sports.
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
TEE099:
Alright then, I appreciate the complement once again. Do you have any where you do reporting? Even if not in sports.
nope sir
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

nope sir
Alright, you actually said you wanted to learn more that's why I asked you.
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by Toyin001: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2017
TEE099:

Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
TEE099:
Alright, you actually said you wanted to learn more that's why I asked you.
yep, exactly
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by Toyin001: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lukaku!!!
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yep, exactly
Alright, so how dyu intend to know more
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
TEE099:
Alright, so how dyu intend to know more
after you sir
show me how it is done.
how do you guys prepare match reports on the go.
Re: Everton 6-3 Bournemouth: Lukaku Goes Wild To Top EPL Scoring Charts by TEE099(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
after you sir show me how it is done. how do you guys prepare match reports on the go.
Send an email message to me pls, let's not do it here.

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win (guys Fall In) / Live Text Commentary: 2018 World Cup Draw / Nairabet Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.