Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine (1054 Views)

When You Try To Break Up With An Edo Girl. / Valantine's Day! / FG Postpond Valantine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by sarz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
This Valentine
some Guys go be like
"16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so you're
capable of killing
me... It's over!!!"
"I called you and you picked up immediately. You
lack patience. I
can't date someone who's not patient."
"Why are you using broom to sweep my room
when you know I
support PDP? It's over!"
"You are always abbreviating your texts, you want
our children to
be short abi? It's OVER!"
"I told you I love my food hot but you refused to
warm the ice
cream. You don't care about me. It's over!"
"You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on
God, then who am I?
Park your things."
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by cobadit(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Loll..... Unserious and useless boyfriend excuses to girls that don't worth a val I think
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Guys sha... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by torres89: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oreoluwa09:
Guys sha... undecided undecided undecided
gals sha....
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
torres89:

gals sha....
eehhn.... wat abouh gals... undecided
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by torres89: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oreoluwa09:
eehhn.... wat abouh gals... undecided
too complicated...
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
torres89:

too complicated...
nah u know... Thank u
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by torres89: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oreoluwa09:
nah u know... Thank u
lol u agreed...
u welcome
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
torres89:

lol
u agreed...

u welcome
I did not agree... There's just no point in arguing wif u
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
torres89:

lol
u agreed...

u welcome
I didn't... There's just no point in arguing wif u
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by torres89: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oreoluwa09:
I did not agree... There's just no point in arguing wif u

peeps here are always quick to show off their verbal strength....
nice one
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by Oreoluwa09(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
torres89:

peeps here are always quick to show off their verbal strength....
nice one
smh..... embarassed
Re: Different Patarn Of Break Up This Valantine by emmanuel1990(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
I gave u two eggs to fry one and cook one, but u cooked the wrong one and fried the one that u are suposse to...it's over...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Lady Will Resist If You Have These / Students Of Oko Poly,writing Test In The Middle Of The Night With Torch Lights / MOUAU Vs ABSU Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.