Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG (637 Views)

Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG / FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by respect80(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
The governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose has
called on the Nigerian government to increase
allowance of members of the National Youth
Service Corps (NYSC).
The governor said Nigerian must collectively
join him to mandate the federal government to
increase the allowance from N19,800 to
N50,000.
The corps members' allowance popularly
known as ‘allawee’ was increased by former
president Goodluck Jonathan in July 2011, from
N9,775 to N19,800.

1 Share

Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by respect80(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Do you think this man is right

Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by skywolf28(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
He should start by increasing the ones of corpers serving in his state
Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by respect80(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
skywolf28:

Who should be responsible for corps members welfare? FG or state and even if he chooses to pay Corpers in his state 100k how will it benefit those in other states I think it's better he generalized the motion or what do you think

1 Like

Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by searchng4love: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
or even paying the little stipends they are entitled to....

skywolf28:
Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by porshnuel: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
my role model ah hail thee...
Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by skywolf28(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
respect80:

Who should be responsible for corps members welfare? FG or state and even if he chooses to pay Corpers in his state 100k how will it benefit those in other states I think it's better he generalized the motion or what do you think

If he starts from his state other governors will likely follow suit
Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by respect80(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
skywolf28:

I'm tempted to ask if you are a Nigerian
It seems you just dislike this man cos I don't see anything wrong with what he suggested moreover GEJ effected a 10k difference in his time so I don't see it as a bad idea for buhari or shall I say baba to do the same or even better cos some said he is the messiah Nigeria needed
Re: Increase Corps Members’ Allowance To N50K, Fayose Tells FG by respect80(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
skywolf28:

I'm tempted to ask if you are a Nigerian please if you have something up your sleeve against this man just say it
It seems you just dislike this man cos I don't see anything wrong with what he suggested moreover GEJ effected a 10k difference in his time so I don't see it as a bad idea for buhari or shall I say baba to do the same or even better cos some said he is the messiah Nigeria needed

(1) (Reply)

16A Batch State Alawee And Amount. / Check Out This NYSC Twitter Handler's Reply To A Corp Member / Guinness Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.