Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? (761 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by EscoDonny: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
I saw Glitter starring Maria Carey the other day. I knew it was a bad movie before I started watching it but nothing prepared me for the level of rubbish I was about to put myself through. I challenge anyone brave enough to repeat what I just did, watch Glitter. BUT PLEASE LEAVE A SUICIDE NOTE BEFORE YOU DO.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2009
yeah Glitter was a bad movie but i can assure you that there are Worse movies out there.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Vacora(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
The Happening.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2009
Glitter and that Britney Spades Spear's move.
Ahhh let me add Anaconda 2: The hunt for the blood orchid grin
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by MightyMuna(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
solaris. if the movie went any longer, I would have literally died.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Epi: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
Scary Movies because the black girl Brenda is ALWAYS coming back from the dead undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by SisiKill1: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ballistic: Ecks vs sever.

Worst. Movie. Ever!!!!!!!!

Ugh!
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Epi: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Ballistic: Ecks vs sever.
Worst. Movie. Ever!!!!!!!!
Ugh!
I second that big time
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
i watch nollywood moives so. . .
beyonce and rihanna is the only really bad movie i can think of.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by man47: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2009
All the nonnywood movies,i hate them.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
COrporate maid.I'm not really into nigerian movies but an aunt visited,wanted 2 see it,it was showing on AM,i just dnt understand the concept of a maid sleeping with husband/wife & at the end nothing happens,she just cries wen she was busted den movie ends,i've not 4given myself 4 seeing dat movie.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by arewa4(f): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2009
LOVE GURU by Mike Myers was a complete waste of my valuable time!!!! angry
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by SeanT21(f): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2009
Napolen Dynamite is the worst movie I ever seen in my life.
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by essdee909(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2009
Knowing starin cage, the movie ended with every body after all that his been tru!
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by iice(f): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2009
Wickerman angry
Re: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen? by omega25red(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
house of a 1000 corpses

single worst movie i actually walked out of the theater and wanted my money back

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Radio N Tv Give Air Play 2 Hardcore Rap Musiq In Nigeria. / Mercy Johnson Wedding / Crush Wall Session Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.