Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... (801 Views)

Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Tonye Cole Headlines ‘words Of Wisdom’ At Wesley Chapel, Lekki / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Basseybruce: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Good morning Sir/Ma, please, let me drink from your pot of wisdom, i am a Corp member serving in Oyo state, Batch "A" 2016, passing out in the next few weeks, please, where is better to start life after the service year between Osogbo and Ilesa, i so much like Osun state, i studied English/Education, because of the rate of uncertainty and unemployment in our dear country, i didn't put all my eggs in one basket, i have an handiwork, (Phone Engineering, Software and Hardware) in short, anything that has to do with phone... here are my missions in anywhere i settled with between the two, 1...Open a shop(Phone Engineering)..... 2.look for a private college and start teaching... At least, before God perform His miracle, my fellow Nairalanders, imagine a Corper saving in this era, my Brothers /Sisters, God is faithful, i am doing everything it takes to save something reasonable... Factors to consider are... Accommodation(considering a room self contained, prices,) economy, security among others... Dear Nairalanders, please, your contributions, advices, comments, critics, would go a long way, please, help me,i beseech you... Lalasticlala, crazyman and Co. Please help a Brother in need. I beseech you... Thanks in anticipation. God bless.
Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by yomi007k(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Wow..I really admire ur mindset n u already have wat u need to be successful I.e the right mindset.

Ur phone business n teaching r very good ideas.

I dnt knw much abt d cost of living but im sure it wont be high.

I hope u saved well so as to give u head start.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Basseybruce: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2017
yomi007k:
Wow..I really admire ur mindset n u already have wat u need to be successful I.e the right mindset.

Ur phone business n teaching r very good ideas.

I dnt knw much abt d cost of living but im sure it wont be high.

I hope u saved well so as to give u head start.

Good luck.
.... Thanks for the encouragement my Brother... I am extremely grateful.
Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Originalsly: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2017
You have what it takes to earn a decent standard of living. My advice is to have two plans....Plan A...your dream job and Plan B what you can do on your own while applying and waiting for the dream job. Plan B. You need to start from scratch since no one knows you.... can trust to leave you their phones... nor do they know if you are any good at phone repair or phone whatever. You need to build a customer base....and reputation. When the customer base is large enough you can then afford to rent a shop. To start business now you need a fixed spot... either rent a space in a shop or find a roadside spot where there is much foot traffic. Charge very very cheap for services to attract customers.... you will know what to do later. Rome wasn't built in a day.

1 Like

Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Basseybruce: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Originalsly:
You have what it takes to earn a decent standard of living. My advice is to have two plans....Plan A...your dream job and Plan B what you can do on your own while applying and waiting for the dream job. Plan B. You need to start from scratch since no one knows you.... can trust to leave you their phones... nor do they know if you are any good at phone repair or phone whatever. You need to build a customer base....and reputation. When the customer base is large enough you can then afford to rent a shop. To start business now you need a fixed spot... either rent a space in a shop or find a roadside spot where there is much foot traffic. Charge very very cheap for services to attract customers.... you will know what to do later. Rome wasn't built in a day.
....... Waoo! This is amazing, thanks for the comment and encouragement. I am extremely grateful sir... God bless you.
Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Luckybelt: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Osogbo should be a better place being more commercial and seat of power. But prayerfully decide too. Well done.

1 Like

Re: A Corper want to drink from your pot of wisdom... by Basseybruce: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Luckybelt:
Osogbo should be a better place being more commercial and seat of power. But prayerfully decide too. Well done.
..... Copied. Thanks you sir... I am very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Thought Of A Career As A Graphic Designer In Nigeria? / Sales Representative Needed / Top 10 Professional Courses That Will Increase Your Chances Of Getting A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.