Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest (1070 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by mrkels(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
As we all know , tuface recently cancelled the planned nationwide protests citing security concerns from parties hostile to the march as the reason for the cancellation.

He most likely has been threatened with all forms of lawsuits which includes but not limited to :

1 ) Civil Disobedience

2 ) Civil resistance

3) Conspiracy to incite aggressive protests

4) Causing a disturbance

5 ) Common Nuisance

6 ) Unlawful Assembly

7 ) Mischief

8 ) Conspiracy to cause any of the above

He has seen the consequences and has most likely been advised to back out . Some sources close to tuface says his main wish is for Nigerians to disregard the cancellation and come out to protest .

ANYWAYS THE PROTEST WOULD STILL HOLD AS PLANNED , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME OUT AND MARCH PEACEFULLY .

http://2349ja.com/2017/02/05/tuface-bows-to-pressure-cancels-nationwide-strike/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by mrkels(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface is just one man . There are still over 10,000 Nigerians i know would love to come out tomorrow for this protest .

We can still go ahead with the planned protest . Funny enough a source close to him said if people come out , he would support . He only came online to publicly cancel for legal reasons .

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by izzou(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Make Dem declare tomorrow as public holiday abeg

I wan sleep

grin

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by Obago1000: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
I don't blame 2baba for the cancellation. As a realist I understand the pressure that might have forced his hands. But I thank him so far for waking the momentum. We will still protest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by mrkels(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Obago1000:
I don't blame 2baba for the cancellation. As a realist I understand the pressure that might have forced his hands. But I thank him so far for waking the momentum. We will still protest!!!

I like that part.

We will still protest .

Nigerians should not forget the reason for the protest, its not because Tuface called us out , its because we are tired of everything that has been happening , from inflation, to bombings of innocent women and children in the north etc. We are tired and we need all these to stop .

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by thesicilian: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Just when I was beginning to think there was finally a youth who cared enough to speak out
Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by mrkels(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Just when I was beginning to think there was finally a youth who cared enough to speak out

All he did was to push... The protest would still hold .

Please come out tomorrow .

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by Sunnymatey(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
The more reason we have to protest cus this is no longer democracy, we have been denied all the freedom as contain in the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by ogawisdom(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Next time d coward shld stay away from starting what he can't finish, leading a protest of this magnitude is not for some illiterate boy.

Anyway I never believed that tuface can lead this protest sha, read my previous comments when I heard he is planning to lead a National protest. Guess I am right

Re: Real Reason Why Tuface Backed Out Of Planned Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2017
The mistake tuface was asking for a protest. He should have instead geared to be prepared coming 2019 to vote out all these vultures. Not by protest. Cause really with protest anything can happen.. Lives and properties will be lost. We've seen such scenario happen. So why lead thousands or even millions of people to their deaths. It's not fair.
So Protest is No no, cause even after the protest with millions of people killed and cars maimed, shops destroyed by hooligans.. We still go back and continue like nothing happen until 2019.
So best strategy is We all as Nigerians should join hands together, wait 2019 and vote them out. Let's monitor the election like our lived depend on it. Cause really our lives and the future of Nigeria depends on who comes on board again. Peace out.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Ferocious Lion Celebrated Her Third Birthday With Her Handler [PICS] / Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes / Professor Olu Akeusola, Provost Of Mocped - Epe Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.