Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl (3322 Views)

Am Just Ready To Date A Nairaland Girl / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Give A Brother One Nairaland Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2007
I'm in love with a Nairaland girl,
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by venusmaze: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
Have you met her yet? and goodluck with it.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by haywhy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2007
Keep falling man! I only hope she is too
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2007
Yes i have met her.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by enit1: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2007
hmm,
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2007
Well broda, why are you talkin with both sides of your mouth. Tell us the real way you feel and how did you meet the girl?
I just feel so interested in knowin, didnt no something could crop up on nairaland.

I dey wait oh
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
Fellow, u sound like a desperate cat. lol

Grid, what are we supposed to do about that? Guess you just playin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
@radiant
well why i no go sound desperate, i just kind of wonder when people say they fell in love with someone on nairaland. All i did was to have a crush, Well did you ever tell me who you had a crush on?

think i might go over the topic and see if you did?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
Back to topic! Grid, any more details? wink

Fellow, I once had a crush on you if you really want to know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2007
Radiant:

Fellow, I once had a crush on you if you really want to know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well what happened afterwards?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by lauryn(f): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2007
Yes, Radiant
what happened? grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by iice(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2007
The crush evaporated tongue
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by lauryn(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2007
hehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
fellow:

Well what happened afterwards?

See his mouth. . "what happened afterwards" lmao

The crush was crushed instantly! That's what happened. grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2007
Radiant:

See his mouth. . "what happened afterwards" lmao

The crush was crushed instantly! That's what happened. grin

well probably by a moving train. wonder why i always get on the rail tracks nowadays grin grin grin grin

anyway try revive it, lol
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2007
Get off the tracks son! You work in the underground? *Mind the gap* grin

Revive my ass wink grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by iice(f): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2007
Radiant:

Get off the tracks son! You work in the underground? *Mind the gap* grin

Revive my ass wink grin

LMFAO grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2007
lol wink
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by fellow(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2007
Lol heya, i got a look up at your profile and i must say you have a really kul picture up. no wonder the crush died from my end!!!! he he he
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by damsol(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2007
@topic,and who is this charming nairaland girl?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by ikamefa(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2007
its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by iice(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2007
*drooling* the luminous green skin is just damn mesmerizing grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2007
No kiddin! cheesy
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Macgreat(m): 1:54am On Jan 20, 2007
ikamefa:

its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
The most beautiful human on planet X,what orbit do you belong to. . . am from cyprus
And we are tring to invade the white house will you join our crew, you can be the chief commander, am feeling in love with you gango(woman),don't forget to write me jango(beauty)

@topic
grin is this nairaland girl juicy?
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by ikamefa(f): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2007
Macgreat:

The most beautiful human on planet X,what orbit do you belong to. . . am from cyprus
And we are tring to invade the white house will you join our crew, you can be the chief commander, am feeling in love with you gango(woman),don't forget to write me jango(beauty)

@topic
grin is this nairaland girl juicy?

LMAO see @ iice and @ radiant i got me an admirer already! grin
@mac of course i wanna join this mission more details please! cheesy
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2007
Good luck to U! grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by iice(f): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2007
Goodluck to him grin grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2007
Besides, Grid ain't telling us shit about his new "catch"
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2007
@Radiant: When u have highjacked my thread, nko?

Anyways, It's a silly concept, isn't it, falling in love with a screen-name and keyboard-character-attitude? It's funny how it usually turns out that the person is not as vociferative as his screen-name is smiley
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2007
And have you met her? *rolls eyes* grin
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2007
Yes, I have. She's sweet.
Re: Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl by Radiant(f): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2007
Happy for you. Nairalanders ain't that bad afterall cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With This Guy... / Mobuwa Is Getting On My Nerves / Imo State Origins Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.