Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Some Virtues Of The Ansar - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Virtues Of The Ansar (1291 Views)

The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban / Virtues Of Drinking Zamzam Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Virtues Of The Ansar by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2017
The virtues of the Ansar

Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 9:
وَالَّذِينَ تَبَوَّءُوا الدَّارَ وَالْإِيمَانَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ يُحِبُّونَ مَنْ هَاجَرَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَا يَجِدُونَ فِي صُدُورِهِمْ حَاجَةً مِّمَّا أُوتُوا وَيُؤْثِرُونَ عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَلَوْ كَانَ بِهِمْ خَصَاصَةٌ وَمَن يُوقَ شُحَّ نَفْسِهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

And those who, before them, had homes (in Al-Madinah) and had adopted the Faith, love those who emigrate to them, and have no jealousy in their breasts for that which they have been given (from the booty of Bani An-Nadir), and give them (emigrants) preference over themselves, even though they were in need of that. And whosoever is saved from his own covetousness, such are they who will be the successful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Hadith no :3654

Narrated Ghailan bin Jarir:

I asked Anas, "Tell me about the name ''''Al-Ansar.; Did you call yourselves by it or did Allah call you by it?" He said, "Allah called us by it." We used to visit Anas (at Basra) and he used to narrate to us the virtues and deeds of the Ansar, and he used to address me or a person from the tribe of Al-Azd and say, "Your tribe did so-and-so on such-and-such a day."

The virtues of the Ansar

Hadith no :3655

Narrated `Aisha:

The day of Bu''''ath (i.e. Day of fighting between the two tribes of the Ansar, the Aus and Khazraj) was brought about by Allah for the good of His Apostle so that when Allah''''s Apostle reached (Medina), the tribes of Medina had already divided and their chiefs had been killed and wounded. So Allah had brought about the battle for the good of H is Apostle in order that they (i.e. the Ansar) might embrace Islam.
Re: Some Virtues Of The Ansar by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2017
The virtues of the Ansar

Hadith no :3656

Narrated Anas:

On the day of the Conquest of Mecca, when the Prophet had given (from the booty) the Quraish, the Ansar said, "By Allah, this is indeed very strange: While our swords are still dribbling with the blood of Quraish, our war booty are distributed amongst them." When this news reached the Prophet he called the Ansar and said, "What is this news that has reached me from you?" They used not to tell lies, so they replied, "What has reached you is true." He said, "Doesn''''t it please you that the people take the booty to their homes and you take Allah''''s Apostle to your homes? If the Ansar took their way through a valley or a mountain pass, I would take the Ansar''''s valley or a mountain pass."
Re: Some Virtues Of The Ansar by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
The words of the Prophet, "Were it not for emigration, I would wish to be one of the Ansar."

Hadith no :3657

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet or Abul-Qasim said, "If the Ansar took their way through a valley or a mountain pass, I would take Ansar''''s valley. And but for the migration, I would have been one of the Ansar." Abu Huraira used to say, "The Prophet is not unjust (by saying so). May my parents be sacrificed for him, for the Ansar sheltered and helped him," or said a similar sentence.
Re: Some Virtues Of The Ansar by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, established brotherhood between the Muhajirun and the Ansar

Hadith no :3660

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Ansar said (to the Prophet ), "Please divide the date-palm trees between us and them (i.e. emigrants)." The Prophet said, "No." The Ansar said, "Let them (i.e. the emigrants) do the labor for us in the gardens and share the date-fruits with us." The emigrants said, "We accepted this."
Re: Some Virtues Of The Ansar by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Love of the Ansar is part of belief

Hadith no :3661

Narrated Al-Bara:

I heard the Prophet saying (or the Prophet said), "None loves the Ansar but a believer, and none hates them but a hypocrite. So Allah will love him who loves them, and He will hate him who hates them."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade In Islam / Stop Calling Non-muslims "Kafir", Everyone Is A Human Being: / Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.