Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) (901 Views)

‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America / Five (5) Body Odours That Could Be A Sign Of A Serious Medical Issue (warning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) by softwerk(f): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Vaginal odor may be caused by bacterial vaginosis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor hygiene or yeast infections.

The odour results from an overgrown population of either the vaginal normal flora or accidentally introduced microbes from dirty toilets, an unwashed 'cassava' grin during sex or from an infected partner. The chances of the infection are higher in ladies with multiple partners and unprotected sexual activities.

I'll advice you sincerely and lovingly discuss with her that you both consult a medical doctor who will most likely recommend a vaginal swab culture and sensitivity test to determine the most prominent microbes and the antibiotics to use.

Please religiously take your prescription thereafter!!! cool

I however also recommend the following during the 2months treatment:

1. Change her body cream, hair products and bathing soaps. Buy her quality products with mild perfumes, I recommend Fair & White, Extreme Glow and Dettol Soaps. Don't forget to include mild roll-on products for her armpits (Buy them for her my brother, you won't die, I promise) grin

Please avoid strong perfumes like Erato and Mascolino. They will only make matters worse!

2. Weekly shaving of the Vaginal and Armpit hairs. The hairs in these areas due to their limited exposure to air and sunlight are a perfect swampy environment for bacterial growth!

3. Ensure she bathes with warm water and anti-bacterial soap at least twice a day and more when on her period. A cap full of dettol in her bathing water is also recommended.

4. Advise your partner to sleep naked in an airy room regularly. It is also advisable to wear loose clothes without under pants while at home. I can hear some guys are hailing me now!? grin

5. Avoid oily, too spicy and hot foods that would make you sweat excessively except you are at home to take a long shower afterwards.

6. Avoid fingering during pre-intimacy. Your hands can never be too clean my brother! grin

7. Include garlic in her meals (Garlic contains natural antibiotics and cleansers and is ideal for the vagina and skin).

8. Most importantly, we all know skin-to-skin is more pleasurable but please try not to erupt inside the volcano every time except when you are making a baby. wink

9. Ensure she washes her privates with ordinary water regularly especially after sex and after sweating from hot weather and strenuous activities.

10. Take lots of Citrus fruits (Oranges, Grapes, Lime etc). The acidity in these fruits creates a non-conducive environment for bacterial growth. Also eat lots of yoghurt!

11. Wear clean clothes regularly and change your underpants at least twice a day! Some lazy girls might be tempted to wear the same pant for 2 straight days!shocked This is a no no. embarassed

The average lady should have at least 36 pairs of different types of pants to choose from depending on the weather, dressing or occasion! cool

So guys when she keeps asking you for money for her upkeep, now you know why cheesy

I do hope you find my lines quite useful.

Pleas feel free to share with your friends and family members.

Sincerely Yours! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) by subtlemee(f): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Summary..just be clean and hygiene concious

1 Like

Re: RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) by espn(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice 1 OP..

And...

Some gals can smell.....

And can even form ontop the smell....
Re: RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
but vagina smell is really bad fr real...i percieved one two days ago..omg..i was turned off...Now she thinks im not good in bed
Re: RE: Tackling Vaginal & Body Odours In Your Partner (My Counsel) by softwerk(f): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
EmekaBlue:
but vagina smell is really bad fr real...i percieved one two days ago..omg..i was turned off...Now she thinks im not good in bed
Recommend my write up to her in a matured manner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unable to ejaculate I Need Your Advice please / Help:this 19yrs Old Girl Is Yet To Menstruate / Permanent Cure For Migraine Within Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.