Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) (815 Views)

Naija Youths Una Shame Dey Shame Me, Charlyboy(areafada) Blasts Nigerian Youths / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by retsonbiz(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Struggle to overcome Political Insanity, Audacious impunity and Mindless looting in Nigeria took a Negative hit last night not just because Tuface Idibia called off the 6th of February, 2017 Protest; Or The Docile Zombie Populace Across Nigeria Celebrated Ibori's Return; but because most of the demons we are Fighting against attempted to hijack the Peoples Protest and Anger at the Establishment.

We must not Trivialize the Struggle or We will Struggle to make any impact in the Emancipation of the Nigerian Mind. President Muhammadu Buhari is not the Problem of the Nigerian State and this is not excusing his Failures. The Nigeria Political Elite are Vampires Feeding off the Blood of a Willing and Docile Populace. They Loot Because we Hail; The Celebration of Ibori in Delta State Yesterday and Across the Country Typifies the Insanity of our Stupidity and eternal Problem of the Nigerian Struggling Populace.

Now we retreat to regroup and re-plan and we will lock hands to synchronise our objectives. For me, it is #ALUTAETERNAL, because If we no plan well things no go work well. No be everybody get that kin heart to stand tall when jungle mature. The real tsunami it's coming, and no doubt I will be on the front line. I will take the First Bullet; let my body be the first to drop; Let my Blood be the first to wash our LANDS.

Will the Nigeria youth back a Full Blooded Peaceful Political Mass Revolution at the Federal, State and Local Government Level? I doubt. But, I no go give up on my children, The Coalition of the Frustrated, Angry and Hungry, as well as this country that I love. We must sustain the pressure and cannot turn back as the Revolution Continues. We must begin to resist political insensitivity and mindless looting of our common wealth.

I, AreaFada will fight so fear will no longer cripple my people. Our MUMU don reach last bus-stop. And before we go start to chop sand sand, we go enter street and purge our lands of political dictatorship, oppression, poverty and corruption. We must not walk/work alone or we will fail miserably. The Nigerian politician is our eternal enemy; The Nigerian people are the willing victim and it is time to channel our anger peacefully towards making governance work for us and not against us.

We must stop being the victims and become THE FEAR/THE MOB. If our yeye Leaders no fear us, change no go come.

We Dey Prepare; We Dey Come to a Local Government, State House, State Assembly or an Arm of Federal Government Near You be cause #OurMumuDonDo

Charlyboy Oputa(AreaFada)
President.
Frustrated Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by DonCortino: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
#Ourmunudondo true true

2 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by helinues: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Areafada dey make sense these days.

Simply the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by sunnyflakes(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
True talk

2 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by retsonbiz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by Realhommie(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Weldone AreaFada, you couldn't have said it any better coz true true #OurMuMuDonDo...

I woke up to the news of the cancellation of the March tomorrow by 2Baba and boy was i disappointed? Hell yea i was so so disappointed.. Infact i weak sef.

But haven taken my time to reflect on everything and seeing this from our one and only AreaFada, i'm now even more hopeful than b4,surely we're close to a revolution in this country and when it's time, i mean when the jungle finally mature, we go march against the forces of darkness fighting, plaguing and afflicting this nation, we will travail in solidarity and shall prevail in victory..

I refuse to give up on my country.. #IStandWithNigeria #Aluta4Ever

2 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by ritababe(f): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
ok
Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by femolacqua(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's high time, we stood up to all this nonsense and the likes. Kudos AreaFada (Charlyboy).

2 Likes

Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by JChris01: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Area father
Re: The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada) by Came: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
How old una say this man be self,because me ,I no believe say he don reach 60 plus oooooo.... Hmmmmmmm.... 2face fall my hand oooooo, I no go lie you area father, because i don buy green shirt for the protest .

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of Unity South South Nigeria Empowers Youths In Secondary School. / PHOTO: Fans Mob Bbnaija, Coco Ice / Nigeria Nollywood Actor Joseph Benjamin Drops His Hit LOVE Song Title In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.