Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities (7352 Views)

Ericsson’s 5G Platform Adds Unique Core And Business Communication Capabilities / Classic Smartwatch With Free 4gb Memory Card In Akure and Ilorin @6k / Like New Makibes Talk T1 Smartwatch With 8gb Rom For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hello house,please I need a smartwatch that can read pdf type files .if you are selling or have an idea of a device that works please share...thank you.
Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by Nsonaso(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
justscorchone:
Hello house,please I need a smartwatch that can read pdf type files .if you are selling or have an idea of a device that works please share...thank you.
Am currently using a full Android 5.1 OS Smart Watch

1 Like

Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nsonaso:

Am currently using a full Android 5.1 OS Smart Watch

What brand and how much is it? Does it support pdf format?...thanks
Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by whisp3r(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
justscorchone:

What brand and how much is it? Does it support pdf format?...thanks

Someone wants to cheat in exams grin

9 Likes

Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
whisp3r:

grin stfu

1 Like

Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by nwolisar: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
whisp3r:

You catch am red-handed cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by whisp3r(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
justscorchone:

grin stfu

Anyways, I'll help.

I use moto360. Any android smart watch should work.

Follow this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/app-pdf-reader-android-wear-standalone-t3031369
Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
whisp3r:

Anyways, I'll help.

I use moto360. Any android smart watch should work.

Follow this link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-wear/development/app-pdf-reader-android-wear-standalone-t3031369

I have a Chinese smartwatch but it doesn't come with a manual,will check this one asap.thanks mate.
Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by sbenjy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Get any of the Samsung gear S2, S3 smartwatches. Install EBook Reader (free) and also filesmaster (paid) on gear manager and you are good to go.
Re: NEED!!! Smartwatch With Pdf Capabilities by sbenjy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
sbenjy:
Get any of the Samsung gear S2, S3 smartwatches. Install EBook Reader (free) and also filesmaster (paid) on gear manager and you are good to go.
https://www.nairaland.com/3568383/samsung-gear-s2-smart-watch

(1) (Reply)

2gb RAM 16gb internal LTE 8-Inch Android 4.4.2 PHABLET - CLOSED / 2CU IP Camera Works With Wireless Alarm System / Still selling USA Used BB Torch 2 @ 44k, call now, discount sales>SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.