Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals (2027 Views)

I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) / Alaafin Can Only Marry A Virgin - Lizzy Anjorin Reveals, Says She's Not His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by nollywoodgists(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Recently, Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, was put to blast over what some of her fans terms as error in her spoken English based on the video she shared of herself playing with her dogs.

Lizzy kept mute all along while watching the way many were castigating her spoken English and she recently decided to reply that if anyone has issues with that, she will not mind having a teacher to tutor her.

In her words, “My pets making me so fresh and fly... bought "Terror" 8weeks old for 380k now 20 weeks old, bought "Pretty" 40k at 4weeks old now 52weeks . "Sexy" was gifted to me by a brother now 16weeks old. "Handsome" @ 8weeks old was sold for 70k , now 10weeks . Total cost of my pets is 490k. I can't calculate their food, medical and training bills...

“Let's me assume 3 million naira now for their worth, with 10milliin cash on table for publicity you may not get this kind of noisy and odoriferous attention.. for my error , omission or slip of tongue while playing with my beautiful pets. Kindly assist me with adult education or with a private teacher but note: ‎- My teacher must be a guy, He must be handsome, tall, dark in completion, no tattoo, I will prefer him barb low cut , age -27 to 75, no chest hair and if there is ? The chest hair must be soft and silky, no mouth odour, his armpit must be clean and clear, little moustache will be appreciated because it tickles me..he must have six pack plus he must b ready to teach from 6pm to 6am.”‎

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45559/i-need-a-man-who-can-handle-me-well-for-12-hoursac.html

Re: I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by Sapphire86(f): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jesuuuuuu!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are we sure she's not running a shelter for men in her backyard??

If we say pray from 6pm to 6am, she no go fit.

Na her kind go talk 'God is not wicked'

True, God is not wicked but man is!! 6 - 6? Haba!!

PS I am irked when people brag about the cost of this and that online. True wealth speaks for itself.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by seunlayi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Go and buy cucumber.

But see as she be sef

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by dikeigbo2(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wonder if there is any reward for being stuupid
Re: I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sapphire86:
Jesuuuuuu!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are we sure she's not running a shelter for men in her backyard??

If we say pray from 6pm to 6am, she no go fit.

Na her kind go talk 'God is not wicked'

True, God is not wicked but man is!! 6 - 6? Haba!!

PS I am irked when people brag about the cost of this and that online. True wealth speaks for itself.

OGAL U HAV 1 PROBLEM U EASYLY BELIV WOT U HEAR

d story might not b true

which man can knack for 12hrs non stop him no get work? abi him na frog?
Re: I Need A Man Who Can Handle Me Well For 12 Hours…actress, Lizzy Anjorin Reveals by Sapphire86(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

OGAL U HAV 1 PROBLEM U EASYLY BELIV WOT U HEAR

d story might not b true

which man can knack for 12hrs non stop him no get work? abi him na frog?

And your problem is costly assumption. Who told you I easily believe what i hear? You know me that much

Nigeria is too tense at the moment; try to see humor in things. Ok dear

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Veteran Liz Benson Set To Give Daughter, Lilian Etim Out In Marriage / Watch Celebrities Nude Video Going Viral / Popular Warri Comedian Mr Jollof replies wizkid about his claim to be Sex master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.