Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Which Music Player Are You Using? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Music Player Are You Using? (1374 Views)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Music Player Are You Using? by darlingtonIIV(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
post a screenshot of your mp3 player and name and let's see which one is the best.
mine is Audio Beats, Sometimes I use blackplayer pro

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by darlingtonIIV(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Audio beats

Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by nellaluv(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Boom player, I read here it's good so I downloaded it mainly because of its lyrics.,since ttpod is now a Chinese social media and no more a music player.
Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by zubycharles(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
ttpod

Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by Ay92(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
nellaluv:
Boom player, I read here it's good so I downloaded it mainly because of its lyrics.,since ttpod is now a Chinese social media and no more a music player.
How did you get it to download lyrics to the songs you already had before downloading the app?
Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by nellaluv(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ay92:

How did you get it to download lyrics to the songs you already had before downloading the app?

I've not even used the music player yet, haven't listened to any music on my phone lately.
Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by jameslojohn(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
p1 music player for me
Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by jameslojohn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
pic

1 Share

Re: Which Music Player Are You Using? by Ay92(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
nellaluv:

I've not even used the music player yet, haven't listened to any music on my phone lately.
OK

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Goes On Sale In Kenya For 42K Naira Equivalent / China Already Launched Clone Version Of Yet To Be Released Iphone 8 / BBM Splits Into Three Services, No More Switching Platforms After September 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.