Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,495 members, 7,865,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Buy A Domain Name A Hosting Plan From Nairahost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Buy A Domain Name A Hosting Plan From Nairahost (645 Views)

Cheap UK Unlimited Hosting Plan / Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? / Nairahost really not a hosting to go with ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Domain Name A Hosting Plan From Nairahost by Dngi: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hi developers in the house,i have a small problem i cant seem to get around ,i want to register a new domain name and hosting plan with Nairahost,i discovered that they have an account with Gauranty trust bank butĀ  there site does not have banking details or an office address .Any information that will pull me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated,Kudos to Seun,and everybody elseĀ  for providing this medium.Thanks a bunch
Re: How To Buy A Domain Name A Hosting Plan From Nairahost by okwuduche(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2009
D~ngi:

i discovered that they have an account with Gauranty trust bank but there site does not have banking details or an office address .

How did you manage to discover that they have an account with GT? if your source is authentic, then verify from the bank or better still go to CAC (corporate Affairs commission) for further investigation
Re: How To Buy A Domain Name A Hosting Plan From Nairahost by LNKhosting: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Imagine! This Sites Lousy Robot Restricted Me From Posting 4 More Than A Week. / I Need An E-commerce Web-designer On Joint Venture Partnership / Pls What Is The Cheapest Cost For Hosting And Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.