Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria (1210 Views)

Uber Warned Against Self-drive Car Crashes / Looking For Car Rental In Ibadan. / GM To Put Its Self Drive 'AV Cruise' On The Road By 2019, Releases Interior Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2017
I've been in the car hire business for some time now and lately been thinking..

Why don't we hand over the cars to individuals and allow them drive like its done abroad?

The self drive option.

As a consumer (all things being equal)

do you prefer the self drive option or you prefer to have a driver take you around as usual?

Look forward to your opinion
Re: Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria by Kalaldi: 1:04am On Feb 06, 2017
I prefere a driver in cities that i am a stranger,but i will like to selfdrive in areas 'am familiar to.
Re: Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2017
mrsage:
I've been in the car hire business for some time now and lately been thinking..

Why don't we hand over the cars to individuals and allow them drive like its done abroad?

The self drive option.

As a consumer (all things being equal)

do you prefer the self drive option or you prefer to have a driver take you around as usual?

Look forward to your opinion

I prefer the self drive option. But for the self drive system to work, lots of holistic inputs would be required.
Loads of risk involved to both parties involved.........
Re: Self Drive Car Rental In Nigeria by Kashif(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I prefer the self drive option. But for the self drive system to work, lots of holistic inputs would be required.
Loads of risk involved to both parties involved.........

+1

(1) (Reply)

See The Solar Powered Keke Napep Seen In Lagos / Peugeot OEM Parts Dealer In Lagos / Sanwo-olu’s Plan For Transportation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.