Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram (915 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / I For Dey Prison If I No Marry You - Duncan Mighty Gushes Over His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by stam101(m): 1:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Duncan mighty one of portharcourt biggest atistes took to instagram to send a heart warming message to his pretty and pregnant wife.

It is indeed the dream of any woman to find a man who loves and appreciates her so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIWlPuDw65/

Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by mattyboy007(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Na so i go share my wife pix cums 2020 by God Grace..
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by pussyeater(m): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2017
She nor even get better shape undecided
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by NLSniper(m): 2:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Port-Harcourt first son you no go follow for the protest?

Maybe the recession no affect you.
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by Ekiseme(m): 2:44am On Feb 06, 2017
pussyeater:
what a lame comment.

Her Husband loves her like that, go marry your own
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by VickyRotex(f): 4:10am On Feb 06, 2017
She's beautiful! Safe delivery Mama! kiss
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by stam101(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2017
pussyeater:

you think love and beauty is all about shape?
Re: Singer Duncan Mighty Gushes About His Pregnant Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2017
fine woman

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer Akindele Making Jest Of Little Ibrahim And Kiki While On Set (pics,vid) / 9ice Joins Iyanya, Mavins At Temple Management Company / Prophet Alebiosu Abiodun Felix (ebony) During Church Sermon - Imole Cathedral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.