Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! (1149 Views)

Sold sold Toks Mint 05 Honda Accord For Sale, ACCIDENT FREE. 1.450m Neg / SOLD!! Toks. Mint Black 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Full Option! / RX300 For Sale In Ajah With Reverse Camera And Far Better Dan A Toks Mint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 2:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Available for Quick Sale is this Powerful HONDA CR-V 2004 ,

It is Well Cleared with all Custom papers and duly paid Duty

Excellent working Car, No single Issues,,

AC
DVD screen
Auto lock
Button widows
Sweet Engine
Very low mileage
super interior and very clean
5 speed manual Gear

Please call for Inspection- Price is fixed-- N1,290,000

I think Im very reasonable with the rate and price in Market, Im sure you will be saving a lot to buy this

Phone- 08115472048

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 2:38am On Feb 06, 2017
available

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2017
available for Sale
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by cooldipo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
My Oga, I wish you can give me this car... Thank you in advance!
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
hehehehee@Cooldipo... honestly if wishes were Horses, I go give u the ride..
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by cooldipo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thanks for your kind hearted reply, I will buy this car if and only I have the money...... Looks well kept by the owner......thumbs up!
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
@ cooldipoYes .. its a Tokumbo and been pampered.. Car is super clean. never mind..you'll get the Latest Model someday..
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
I wish it was auto
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
its Manual my Bro...
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by kpompey: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
1000000 pls serious buyer. I will be inspecting
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
@ Kpompay, Oga Please can you atleast Call on phone my number is there..
Many thanks
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Clean car
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by kells4u: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Guy I followed your previous posts since last year and I discovered that you are a goddamn scammer. You better go and pay that woman u collected money from ohh( profile name:Ogochurch) NAIRALANDERS PLS BEWARE OF THIS DUDE. Transact at ur own risk
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2017
kells4u, Well, in our Business especially dealing with some clients we just have to take lots of insults, At some time in 2015 she wanted to buy a Corolla and she lives far Portharcourt and deposited 50k promising she would come over and pick it at the end of the month, unfortunately she didnt make it and ofcause I travelled to Germany to Purchase other Cars.. Again the Corolla was sold, when I got back , I called her and refunded the Money in full to account she gave me Rosemary Eze- Zenith Bank- 2085832228 which I deposited the sum of N50,000 being the amount she paid. Kindly ask her about this. Its Sad the way we all come up with name callings here, Check my trend, I have been doing business without complain or issues..I have been selling vehicles and No issues..
I do not request a dime .. Come and Inspect the Car before making Payment !!
Please be mindful of the way you give bad names to people, Im here to sell my Cars Genuinely, I buy them myself ..Im an easy going person and this is actually the first time im having someone say this to me..
I'll appreciate if you apologize .

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2017
come and inspect... Do not Pay until you are satisfied..

Come inspect..

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 2:52am On Feb 08, 2017
The Car comes with lots of functions

few cosmetic effects but a fantastic ride

6 -Way Manual Driver Seat Adjustments

4 -Way Manual Passenger Seat Adjustment

Bucket front seats

Leather interior

Cruise control

4 cylinder engine

All Wheel Drive (AWD)

Speed-Proportional Power Steering

Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel

Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel

Interior air filtration

Air conditioning

Dual vanity mirrors

1 one-touch power windows

Power mirrors

Heated Mirrors

15 X 6 Inches Wheels

All Wheel Drive

so smooth.. cant afford to miss this

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by kells4u: 3:41am On Feb 08, 2017
@spotautos, Render apologies ke? Am not the first person to call you that name, Mr Enahoro called u a scammer too, NAIRALANDERS check his previous posts, 2003 Toyota corolla,2003 sienna, Peugeot 607.all this post Mr Enahoro issued a scam alert. NAIRALANDERS PLS apply extreme caution when dealing with this dude. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by spotauto: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Mr Enahero was not a genuine seller, I had to report him and that was why he wrote that, I have no dealings with him what so ever.. I'm surprised after my explanations you kept on posting this on my profile? the worst thing you can do to someone is giving him a name he knows nothing about..Kindly stop this, I have also checked your posts, you keep calling people bad names and insulting them..
I have never requested anyone to pay without seeing the vehicle. Kindly stop this..

Re: CHEAPEST POWERFUL TOKS MINT HONDA CR-V 2004@ SEE PICTURES ! by cooldipo(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2017
spotauto:
@ cooldipoYes .. its a Tokumbo and been pampered.. Car is super clean. never mind..you'll get the Latest Model someday..

Amen and Amen!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Very Clean Registered 2011 Toyota Corolla (Bought Brand New) / Registered Toyota Corolla 2005 For Sale Barely Used,super Clean / Top Trim 2004 Toyota Highlander (mint Condition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.