Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up (528 Views)

When You Try To Break Up With An Edo Girl. / Forget About The Key To Success, Learn How To Break The Door. / Interview On The Street On What Valentine Is (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up by babatee126(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2017
VALENTINE IS AROUND THE CORNER!
TIME TO BREAK-UP

- You saw me sweeping my room & you
never care
to
collect the broom and finish the sweeping,
It's over!

- i told you 2 log out after we finished
chat on facebook but i saw your status
about 30mins ago.
*its Over.

-Did u just call me honey? You are trying
to say my mum is a Bee? We're done!
It's over

-U didn't tell me u are coming over. So u
want to spy on me? it's over* - U bought banana for me without buying groundnut.
it's over

-why would u tell me to watch the AFCON
FINAL when the Super Eagles is not
there U want to mock me abi?
Its over

-U smiled at the guy in the car
while we were trekking.
its over Add Yours..

Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN
GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng
Re: Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up by akp202(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Broke ass
Re: Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up by babatee126(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2017
You Are Sweeping My Room With Broom When You Know I Support DPD. It's Over

(1) (Reply)

Female University Student Found Dead After Going To Smoke In Aboki's Room / What Will You Do? / Nigeria People And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.