Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

So you want to become a stock trader or learn the markets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / So you want to become a stock trader or learn the markets (660 Views)

Are You A Trader Or New To Trading Forex I Have Good News For You / Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So you want to become a stock trader or learn the markets by 1andonly: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Hi folks I am working on an app that helps teach people stock trading. One of my major motivations was the fact that you cannot short sell on the Nigerian stock exchange something that has been around in financial markets for a long time.

The app is still in development phase and won't work on small screens so preferably use a large screen-tablet or computer.

Right now feedback is very crucial to me so I can decide on what features to add or remove.

The link is: https://powerful-shelf-45643.herokuapp.com/

Don't just talk about celebrities, trade them!!!!
Re: So you want to become a stock trader or learn the markets by 1andonly: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Hey guys lets start trading celebrities...
Short them, buy them sell them or cover them.
Re: So you want to become a stock trader or learn the markets by Impera(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
I believe its about time. Will check it out by weekend when am less busy.

(1) (Reply)

Make 80k In Two Weeks With A Little Amount Of 1k / Skye Bank Helps Lulu Briggs Family/moni Pulo Launder $800 Million To Jp Morgan / Get Data At Affordable Prices Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.