Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers (4947 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / UNILORIN Freshers Konnect ;) / WOW! See 42 Incredibly Weird Facts You’ll Want To Tell All Your Friends [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2017
EVERY YEAR ITS GETTING BETTER!!
.I BELIEVE THIS IS BETTER THAN THE MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 GIVEN TO THE 200L STUDENTS
SEE PICTURES AT http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/so-cool-checkout-unilorin-pc-tablets.html

1 Like

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by olasaad(f): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm so my brother will get two of this

2 Likes

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by BlueRayDick: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
olasaad:
hmmm so my brother will get two of this
Ur Brother na conjoined twins? Abi how come?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by olasaad(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Lol...he was admitted in 2014 but he wasn't given the course he choose so he managed it and reapplied again the following year
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
olasaad:

Lol...he was admitted in 2014 but he wasn't given the course he choose so he managed it and reply again the following year

loll.. that mean he paid for tab twice

3 Likes

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by ishaq062(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
don't be deceived , my sister has not gotten her tablet since 2015/2016 session.
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by olasaad(f): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

loll.. that mean he paid for tab twice

yeah
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by graciousolo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
If they paid over 50k for that.

The set before paid about 33k.

Don't be fooled.
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
How are we sure they will all get it?
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by waxyung(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is just the carton. Are u sure of dis sha.
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Phunkyposh(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
yinmu
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by crazyABO(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abegi shey tab that doesn't last for months? shocked
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
BlueRayDick:

grin grin some people came out through the nyash

1 Like

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Ezyp(m): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2017
On .

Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2017
noted
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2017
graciousolo:
If they paid over 50k for that.

The set before paid about 33k.

Don't be fooled.

please make your findings before saying things the money is not only for tab it also covers starter pack And a year Wi-Fi
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Acasian:
grin grin some people came out through the nyash
Lol.... grin grin grin I don't know about that o
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2017
ishaq062:
don't be deceived , my sister has not gotten her tablet since 2015/2016 session.

good news!!! over 2,000 tablets has been giving to students in the last week and all other students will get theirs this week (I mean those of 2015/2016 session
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by Afonjashapmouth: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
The same JTKF. (joko ti kofe) = (siddon dey fan am) wey dem dey give dem? The tab goes off after reaching 200degree Celcius lol..... They just ripping those kids off with some low quality Tablets..... Wondering what went wrong with Unilorin, same institution we rocked with joy back in 02...
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by graciousolo(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2017
oluwafrizzy:

please make your findings before saying things the money is not only for tab it also covers starter pack And a year Wi-Fi

I know what I am saying boss
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
graciousolo:

I know what I am saying boss
but am a student and I know that's not true
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by graciousolo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
oluwafrizzy:
but am a student and I know that's not true

Student, the gods have taken note.

Wetin dey the starter pack? Shey no be one cheaply made bag, fake book (wey dey tear easily), pen and, flash drive? How much do you think those are worth? How much do you think the tab (for its below mediocre standard) is worth.

Day light extortion and, this on dey here dey claim student.

Student! Pls, don't quote me again.
Re: Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers by oluwafrizzy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
graciousolo:

Student, the gods have taken note.

Wetin dey the starter pack? Shey no be one cheaply made bag, fake book (wey dey tear easily), pen and, flash drive? How much do you think those are worth? How much do you think the tab (for its below mediocre standard) is worth.

Day light extortion and, this on dey here dey claim student.

Student! Pls, don't quote me again.

The money also includes WiFi and I can tell you, I use more than 500gb in the last two months.. Soo,don't just try to criticise the work of others if you can't achieve such...,.

Soo tell me 33K is too !much for unlimited WiFi,tab and starter pack (u ommited flash drive from d starter pack)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS / If You Are Good In Mathematics, This Is For You / Maduka University Extends Its 2023–2024 Admissions Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.