Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records (1104 Views)

Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! / Vinyl Wall Papering Solutions / Vinyl Records For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records by ddddy(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
I'm looking for old Nigerian vinyl records to buy. mostly old highlife and afrobeat records, particularly kalakuta records, Tony Allen, fela kuti and William onyeabor. The records have to be in very good conditions. no scratches with the jackets still intact. pls om me if you haveto sell or check my profile for my phone number. Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records by Perfecttouch(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
ddddy:
I'm looking for old Nigerian vinyl records to buy. mostly old highlife and afrobeat records, particularly kalakuta records, Tony Allen, fela kuti and William onyeabor. The records have to be in very good conditions. no scratches with the jackets still intact. pls om me if you haveto sell or check my profile for my phone number. Thanks
how much per one? I have them in abundance. Onyeka owenu, fela, sunny, obey and some other foreign songs
Re: I Want To Buy Your Old Vinyl Records by ddddy(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Perfecttouch:
how much per one? I have them in abundance. Onyeka owenu, fela, sunny, obey and some other foreign songs
800 to 1000 naira per record depending on the record. If you do have them pls check my profile for my number of give me yours so I can reach you

(1) (Reply)

Catering Promo / Alien Or What Is Dis In Nigeria / Watch Video: Lesbian Lady Slaps Partner Repeatedly For Cheating On Her With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.