Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest (507 Views)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Kemi Olunloyo To DSS: 'Arrest Segalink Now' / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by omenkaLives(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2017
Late yesterday, some random dude on facebook alleged tuface was arrested by the DSS without a proof whatsoever. And just as we always have it on nairaland where stories are taken to fb without proper background checks and verification, that thread was taken to the fp and those who have sworn NEVER to see anything good with Nigeria sonce their preferred candidate lost a keenly contested election took turns to insult the president, the country, and DSS.

Today, just like most other occassions where idiots with access to the internet spread falsehood with every single breath they take after which their lies are busted, this lie has also been busted.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, i have said it time and again, be careful how you avail this platform to enemies of state to promote their uncanny agendas.

Beremx, see what i told you yesterday?

Cc. Progress69

Re: Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by izzou(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

It feels good to be on the zombies thread

Omenka, I greet thee
Re: Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by omenkaLives(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, it is only fair that you move this to the front page to counter the demonic lies being spread by these people.
Re: Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by izzou(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lalasticlala, it is only fair that you move this to the front page to counter the demonic lies being spread by these people.
Because you created a thread, it should be moved to front page?

Weh done sir
Re: Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by Bitterleafsoup: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

Re: Tuface Denies Report Of DSS Arrest by Yorobastard(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Senior Pastor Of Covenant Christain Center, Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversay / Patience Ozokwor: Who Is Valentine? / See Throwback Photos Of Bbnaija Housemate, Bisola At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.