Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Borno State Is A Scam! Pcm Beware! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Borno State Is A Scam! Pcm Beware! (693 Views)

Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Is A Scam! Pcm Beware! by Callmedondee(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2017
We the Batch B stream 1 Corp members currently serving in Borno state are using this opportunity to warn the PCM about the hardship we are experiencing here in Borno due to the fact that we obey the clarion call to serve our fatherland. And now we are living in agony in the state due to failure of the state government in fulfilling all the promises they made to us in camp. The truth is that there is no proper arrangement made for any corper coming to Borno state.
And Pls don't be deceive by the government, NYSC or any Religion bodies or organizations because they are all liars and scam!

The problem facing us are;

1. No Accommodation for Corp members by the state government.
2. Rejection of Corp members at there Ppa post
3. No state allowance e.t.c.
4. Bias/Tribalism in posting by the NYSC officials.
5. High cost of rent (not affordable for corpers)

This is a piece of advise from the current serving Corp members (Batch B stream I).
Re: Borno State Is A Scam! Pcm Beware! by rhymesnoni(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
aha, i thought i warned u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Professional Courses / NYSC Portal Is Down Since Yesterday / Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.