Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Shipping, Banking And Forex Experts I Need Your Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shipping, Banking And Forex Experts I Need Your Help (402 Views)

Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector / Trump Tweet On China Trade And Its Effect On Investment And Forex Market / What Certifications Are Necessary For A Graduate Of Banking And Finance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping, Banking And Forex Experts I Need Your Help by Sezua(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please, i'm looking to get some equipment and machinery from Europe. I would love to know the steps i could take to obtain FOREX at inter bank rate for the purpose of this transaction and also what documents would be required.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Making Money Online In Nigeria - Just An Article (NOT A Scam) / CCTV And IP Camera Sales, Installation/ Maintenance / Rae Top Artist New On Mixelz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.