Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,465 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller (992 Views)

Paystack,interswitch,quickteller,access Bank And Fidelity Paygate Integrator / Difficulty Using Google Search Engine. / Quickteller Payment Gateway On Wordpress Site Using Woocommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
The online payment for prepaid meter is not working for me via quick teller, as complain of wrong meter number… can someone help address this especially if this has worked for you…. Presently I want to pay online but the customer account number is eleven digits. Pls abeg help me out thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Need reply from the people that paid phcn credits token through quickteller website. I find it difficult to pay online. Please kindly help.
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please .. Goto the nearest PHCN center and pay your billsundecided If really you need light

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
lady2lady:
Please .. Goto the nearest PHCN center and pay your billsundecided
If really you need light
thanks for your reply no prob about it again.
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by bassdow: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The online payment for prepaid meter is not working for me via quick teller, as complain of wrong meter number… can someone help address this especially if this has worked for you…. Presently I want to pay online but the customer account number is eleven digits. Pls abeg help me out thanks.

Seriously trying to pay your PHCN Bill to the extent of making a post on Nairaland.
That means you guys are really enjoying light in your area.

In my own area, we rarely have a total of 8 hours light in a month so if I was the person trying to pay and the system is doing Shakara, I will just forget about it.

Don't expect Light When You Pay For Darkness
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
bassdow:

Seriously trying to pay your PHCN Bill to the extent of making a post on Nairaland.
That means you guys are really enjoying light in your area.

In my own area, we rarely have a total of 8 hours light in a month so if I was the person trying to pay and the system is doing Shakara, I will just forget about it.

Don't expect Light When You Pay For Darkness
well light is constant here. Having light around 16-18 hours per day. We enjoy it here. I always do my things online.
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by bassdow: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well light is constant here. Having light around 16-18 hours per day. We enjoy it here. I always do my things online.

hmmm
Abet which area be that And is it in Nigeria?
Re: Difficulty In Paying Phcn Bills Using Quickteller by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
bassdow:

hmmm
Abet which area be that And is it in Nigeria?
osogbo in osun state. Are you surprise niii.

(1) (Reply)

Before Your Start A News Blog In Nigeria Read This / Vacancy For Moderators / What Techredirector.com Should Do To Improve Their Site (THE REVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.