Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? (1847 Views)

What Venture Can One Get 200k From In 2-3 Months By Investing 400k / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Davindal(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good day guys!

I'm confused, and I have been facing this confusion for a while now. It stems from fact that I have N300,000 laying dormant in my account for 3 months now, and still counting. The issue is, I wanna invest it but don't know where exactly to make the investment, or a business venture to put the money in. This heck has been giving me headache since.

Please guys...advise and guide a Nigerian youth. I don't want to stray out of cause thereby making the mess of the money.
Thank you guys in advance for your much anticipated responses and advices, for I believe that this GREAT FORUM will do the magic, because it has many great resourceful minds as members(Nairalanders).

Your contributions are welcome. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Ay04z(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
contact me ...if u know like my advice ...u can ignore...08134866398
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
where are you? I could give you a business plan.
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Lapeywilliams(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Davindal:
Good day guys!

I'm confused, and I have been facing this confusion for a while now. It stems from fact that I have N300,000 laying dormant in my account for 3 months now, and still counting. The issue is, I wanna invest it but don't know where exactly to make the investment, or a business venture to put the money in. This heck has been giving me headache since.

Please guys...advise and guide a Nigerian youth. I don't want to stray out of cause thereby making the mess of the money.
Thank you guys in advance for your much anticipated responses and advices, for I believe that this GREAT FORUM will do the magic, because it has many great resourceful minds as members(Nairalanders).

Invest in agriculture

1 Like

Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Davindal(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
where are you? I could give you a business plan.
Enugu state(Nsukka) currently.
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Davindal(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lapeywilliams:
Invest in agriculture
Agriculture has branches. Which of the branches?
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by ministeriallist: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
You can go into fish farming. Do a fish pond.
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Odogwua: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
W
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Ay04z(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Odogwua:
@Op will you consider loaning the money or a part of it with 20% interest? If yes, notify me for my mobile contact. I am as well based in Enugu.
download. paylater app thank me later.
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by doubleportion: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
ministeriallist:

That money will not be enough unless you want to start on a very low scale.
But it will do for fingerlings production comfortably,but you need a know-how. If you are interested send me pm

1 Like

Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by TUBLEZ(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
If u reside in the city u can start trading on palm oil...it's a profitable business

2 Likes

Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Odogwua:
@Op will you consider loaning the money or a part of it with 20% interest? If yes, notify me for my mobile contact. I am as well based in Enugu.

20%? Hehehehe
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by KingAfo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
RUN AWAY FROM FISH FARMING
ministeriallist:
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by ministeriallist: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
KingAfo:
RUN AWAY FROM FISH FARMING
Abeg tell me why. I have always believed it's lucrative.
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by ohpeyemi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
if you are interested in a partnership deal, I have a business model that will consistently fetch you good income.
send a mail to: wealthplacesolution@gmail.com
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by KingAfo(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
ministeriallist:

Abeg tell me why. I have always believed it's lucrative.
well it requires techniques.. which only old timers knows
save your little money and do another business

1 Like

Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Futureinvestors(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Davindal:
Good day guys!

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by Sobandemojisola: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Business Venture Can One Start with N300k? by zigimall(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Cosmetics like mac

(1) (Reply)

Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People / Who Can Supply Us Coca - Cola? / Any Latest About Mcash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.