Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fastest Methods To Lose Weight. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fastest Methods To Lose Weight. (565 Views)

How To Prepare Rice Water For Hair Growth : 3 Simple Methods To Try / Who Wants To Lose Belly Fat? Lets Talk... / Hair Removal Methods To Use At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Methods To Lose Weight. by Comanche(f): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
FASTEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Do you catch your reflection in the mirror and all you see is a mass of fat?
Your dress size went up from a size six to a whooping sixteen.
You feel self-conscious and have a low self-esteem because you think people are staring.
You are pretty much invisible to guys.
You find it hard fitting into clothes you love.
People would flat out refuse to sit beside you in an airplane.
Well, worry no more because this article has been specially crafted to take care of all your troubling needs.

DITCH THE SWEETS AND SWITCH TO LOWER CALORIES SNACKS.
Yes! a complete pantry turnabout is one of the major steps to be taken in shedding weight quickly. According to calorie secrets, sugar has recently been strongly linked to diabetes, obesity, and weight gain, and there is no doubt that a high intake of sugar and sugar-containing foods can contribute to weight gain''.
Therefore switching to low calories snacks would provide you with new experiences definitely worth trying. Rosemary pecan, vegan baked apples, parmesan, and carrot fries are some of the most healthy low-calories snacks available'', says Amanda Woerner of daily burn. So remember the fewer sweets you take, the less weight you gain. So stay off chocolates, candies, cookies, and the likes.

DO NOT PASS UP BREAKFAST.
Breakfast is the most important food of the day. Passing it up in the guise of dieting will only do more harm than good. Researchers have shown that eating breakfast helps to control your blood sugar level, which can kick start your metabolism and prevent you from snacking and eating impulsively later.
There are simple weight-loss friendly food you could take. According to Gunners Kris of authority nutrition, some of the most weight-loss friendly food are whole eggs, leafy green, salmon, beef''.The satiety index (a scale which measures how fulfilling different foods are) revealed that boiled potato, beans, avocado, tuna are some of the low-calories and fulfilling foods available. So, eat what you can stomach at breakfast and work it off later in the day.

EXERCISE AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
Do you dread exercising or you just plain procrastinate? Well, what you don't know is that a lot of simple exercises can be fun! You could dance while doing the dishes, watch dance videos or better still take a dance class. Why take a taxi to work while you can just walk or even cycle down. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. All these little things count.
Any workout that gets your heart rate up, will burn calories'', says Wendy Larkin, a personal training manager at crunch Polk street gym, San Francisco. Even walking your dog is a way of exercising and your dog would definitely make an enthusiastic companion.

REDUCE YOUR CARBOHYDRATE INTAKE.
Simple carbohydrates wreak havoc on your weight because they are digested very quickly, leaving you hungry and very likely to over-eat later'', Jana Klauer, M.D, author of the Park Avenue nutritionist plan. These carbs you so much love taking is one of the main reasons you keep putting on weight.
You should incorporate foods like Avocado, boiled potato, beans, and tuna. These foods are carb free and quite filling also. Kris Gunners of authority nutrition say, carbs and sugar are the foods that stimulate insulin the most. And insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body''. So, cutting down on carbs will reduce insulin which will, in turn, put fat on auto-pilot.

CONCLUSION.
Late last year, I wasn't satisfied with the way I looked (mind you, I wasn't overweight) but I had some excess fat in some areas. Now yay! I breezed into 2017 looking super fit.
So don't forget, to lose that weight, all you need to do is: cut down on sugary foods, never pass up breakfast, engage in exercises, cut down on your carbohydrates, lay off alcohol, eat vegetables and fruits, set realistic goals and lastly seek for help.
By no means should you go on a hunger-strike, because it plain isn't healthy for you?
Now, I'd suggest you get a sticky note, highlight these tips and paste it on your refrigerator. This would serve as a daily reminder and help in incorporating them into your daily life.
So, how soon are you going to start the journey towards a slimmer you?

(1) (Reply)

Male Modeling / How To Choose And Use Your Makeup Brushes / Gist Me (never Seen Before)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.