Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant (22707 Views)

Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff / Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) / The World Bank Is Recruiting Entry-Level Graduates - Clients Service Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by dingbang(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
donfemo:

What do you want her to say? Oya oga send your CV to me i go talk to my boss for you?? She has to be professional na
if she wanted to be professional she wouldn't have elongated the chat with him!:
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by donfemo(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
if she wanted to be professional she wouldn't have elongated the chat with him!:

Lol, you can never stop a chat with a customer, you can not cut a call on a customer. This are simple and basic customer service rules
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by dingbang(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2017
donfemo:

Lol, you can never stop a chat with a customer, you can not cut a call on a customer. This are simple and basic customer service rules
oh really.. Try me then... I have a target to meet please..I can't waste time on a mischievous customer!!!
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by donfemo(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
oh really.. Try me then... I have a target to meet please..I can't waste time on a mischievous customer!!!

Not in a Bank where all your chats are spooled for quality assurance purposes. remember its not a phone chat, your chatting via the website.
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2017
maxwell767:
grin
Frustrate, frustrating, frustrated and frustration
Chaii..
all join Na Frustrations
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2017
donfemo:

Not in a Bank where all your chats are spooled for quality assurance purposes. remember its not a phone chat, your chatting via the website.
I said try me...
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2017
The dude is frustrated...its well!
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by oluFELAxy(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2017
ejamahrandy:
yawn. Not funny
Yimu...go and sleep
Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Re: Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant by PastorandMentor(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
See teeth
Josephamstrong1:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power News / I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.