Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pure Honey Or Adulterated - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pure Honey Or Adulterated (852 Views)

Health Benefits Of Raw Unadulterated Pure Honey That You Need To Know / I Supply Pure Honey, Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey Or Adulterated by tal4real(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's generally assumed that honey is one of the natural gifts we can find on mother earth and does a lot of nourishment for our bodies. Aside the nourishment honey gives to the body, it's amazing to find out a lot of additional effects it has on our immune systems.

The nutritional value honey has transcends general healing of wounds to the ability to relax the nervous system and wash off regular infections in the bloodstream.

To get honey from our bee farm from Ibadan with network reaching Lagos, please contact me. Once you get our bottles, you will clearly be able to tell whether the last honey you got was adulterated.

We control bees with advanced technology to bring about our pure honey.

Check it out!!!
Order now!

akinchristown@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Dp4000 Atex Series Walkie Talkie Dealer In Lagos Nigeria / Learn How To Get 700+ Confirm Instagram Followers For Free / New Laundry App Manager Now In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.