Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (533 Views)

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / All About P5 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: ... by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: ... by Ajengogo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: ... by bobo65(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Kelvdimeji:
Nairalanders, who is interested in buying Gionee P5 mini phone. My coursemate wants to sell it to buy a Tab for reading. She is a medical student and just discovered that buying textbooks would cost much so instead, she has decided to use soft copies throughout the course of the program. She needs a bigger screen to read from, that is why she wants to sell the P5 mini and add money to get something bigger.
She got the phone from Slot at Sabo, Yaba in October, 2016. Receipt and all is still intact. Everything that came in the pack/box is still with her. She hasn't even used the ear piece.

The phone is still very new. You know ladies know how to use things well. The phone is working very well, no scratch, never fallen, still perfect. If interested, reply me and I would get through to her so you can meet her in Luth/cmul or as you wish.

Price is 24K.

Shey we should come to luth and start asking for the person that wants to sell p5 mini ni?

Oga drop ya digits/number
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
bobo65:

Shey we should come to luth and start asking for the person that wants to sell p5 mini ni?

Oga drop ya digits/number

LOL man get chill na

(1) (Reply)

Vertu Constellation | Smartphone For Kings / MTN Buries Other Telcos In The 4GLTE Speed Test! / Phone Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.