Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 (3637 Views)

Clean Tokunbo Mercedes-benz ML 320 2003 Silver / Sold! Sold!! Benz ML 320 SUV @ 450k (needs new gearbox) Sold! / 2006 Tokunbo Black Mercedes ML 320 CDI Reduced Lagos Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
I'm about buying Mercedes Benz ML 320. I have sought for family and friends opinions. While some said Benz is a strong car and that the ML will serve me, others said the maintenance cost is high that I should go for Lexus RX300 or Toyota Highlander.

Please, do you use or have you used Benz ML 320? What's your experience? What's the issue with the maintenance? What are things I should know in order to enjoy the car?

Thank you.
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by Tizboss76: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
CreativeWeb:
I'm about buying Mercedes Benz ML 320. I have sought for family and friends opinions. While some said Benz is a strong car and that the ML will serve me, others said the maintenance cost is high that I should go for Lexus RX300 or Toyota Highlander.

Please, do you use or have you used Benz ML 320? What's your experience? What's the issue with the maintenance? What are things I should know in order to enjoy the car?

Thank you.
ml 320 is perfect very durable and don't break down although the cost of maintenance is high but before once change any part, you may not have to change it for years, my dad has been using his own for three years plus now and it still sounds brand new
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by Gfish: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmm, motor wey federal govt no fit maintain naim you wan buy.......carry go
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by NLSniper(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hardly has faults, follow up on the servicing schedules. Apart from Hub issues which is caused by usage on Bad roads. Parts are expensive. Try to always buy original parts especially follow come ones.
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by ogtavia(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
very nice vehicle...parts are not as expensive as they are putting it though depends on the model you are buying...one thing you should watch out for is the AC...once it's faulty...it gets very difficult..but on a whole...this vehicle is reliable...
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
ogtavia:
very nice vehicle...parts are not as expensive as they are putting it though depends on the model you are buying...one thing you should watch out for is the AC...once it's faulty...it gets very difficult..but on a whole...this vehicle is reliable...

Thank you. Please do you mean once the AC is faulty, it's difficult to repair or what?
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tizboss76:
ml 320 is perfect very durable and don't break down although the cost of maintenance is high but before once change any part, you may not have to change it for years, my dad has been using his own for three years plus now and it still sounds brand new

Thank you. Please what exactly do you mean by cost of maintenance? Does it consume fuel? Does it needs steady routine servicing.
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Gfish:
Hmmm, motor wey federal govt no fit maintain naim you wan buy.......carry go

Really?
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by ogtavia(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
CreativeWeb:

Thank you. Please do you mean once the AC is faulty, it's difficult to repair or what?
yeah,speaking from experience....it quite difficult...I blame technicians though....but overall...the vehicle is good and can even take some abuse...
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by mophic123: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is a strong car and most durable but d parts are expensive. for instance complete break salvo goes for 32k, complete lockers for doors 28k, brainbox 90/100k, engine very cheap around 100k but body parts too expensive. Fuel filters 11k.

Fuel consumption above moderate.
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
mophic123:
It is a strong car and most durable but d parts are expensive. for instance complete break salvo goes for 32k, complete lockers for doors 28k, brainbox 90/100k, engine very cheap around 100k but body parts too expensive. Fuel filters 11k.

Fuel consumption above moderate.

Nawa ooo. So I should not buy the car? Does these parts get problem easily?
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by NemzySeries(m): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Mercedes-Benz is gud but incase u eanna syep dwn go for d highlander, mine completed 3yrs last month and all av changed is tyres, shocks and service which is normal for every car
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by mophic123: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
CreativeWeb:

Nawa ooo. So I should not buy the car? Does these parts get problem easily?

candid advice don't go for it.
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by CreativeWeb(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
NemzySeries:
Mercedes-Benz is gud but incase u eanna syep dwn go for d highlander, mine completed 3yrs last month and all av changed is tyres, shocks and service which is normal for every car

You mean you have ML or Highlander?
Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by NemzySeries(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
CreativeWeb:

You mean you have ML or Highlander?
2006 highlander

Re: Your Experiences With Mercedes Benz ML 320 by 4C2215131: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
mophic123:

candid advice don't go for it.

owning a Mercedes is not mean for everyone (why do you think it is termed a luxury vehicle, emphasis on the word 'luxury').

You want a Mercedes and the prestige that comes with it, then be ready to do some serious spending on maintenance ala dating a very beautiful lady, most are high priced and difficult to maintain financially and otherwise.

you get my drift?

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2010 Chevrolet Camaro (kaduna)SOLD!!! / I Have 700k In PH, What Car Can I Get ? / *SOLD**SOLD* Foreign Used Honda Accord: 2013 yom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.