Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) (1231 Views)

E-hailing Whatsapp Group -uber/taxify Drivers And Partners / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
hello everyone
i created this thread to make the pairing of uber driver and partner easy regardless of the distance。
this is how its gonna work
for the driver,you drop your full names,location,email address and phone number so an intrested partner can contact you asap

for the partner, you tell us the model of car,the working condition of the car, amount to be remitted weekly, your phone number , locationand email address

after conclusion and agreement, the drivers and,
partners will go to uber lekki office to pair

pairing can also be done online if you eventually dont have time to go to their office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by smartearn(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
okay ,that's
good
Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by vincent66k(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okoli Ikechukwu Vincent, Ketu, Okoli.vincent@hotmail.com, 08075752649
videomaid:
hello everyone
i created this thread to make the pairing of uber driver and partner easy regardless of the distance。
this is how its gonna work
for the driver,you drop your full names,location,email address and phone number so an intrested partner can contact you asap

for the partner, you tell us the model of car,the working condition of the car, amount to be remitted weekly, your phone number , locationand email address

after conclusion and agreement, the drivers and,
partners will go to uber lekki office to pair

pairing can also be done online if you eventually dont have time to go to their office

Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by teeslow1: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Adeniyi temitayo
Omole phase 2
Tadeniyi.samuel@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
kenny israel
ogba
Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by LandWale: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am an uber driver need a car to drive
On uber. Anyone please contact
‭‭+234 903 027 8021‬‬
Yaba, Lagos
Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by Benobute: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Benedict Obute... i am UBER driver i need a car to use for uber in lagos.
Location... Agege.
Mobile.... 07037724623
email.. talk2benobute@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) by mrsage(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nice concept..

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Urgently Needed (Long term work) / Clickbank For Affiliate Marketers / Legit Eurosonic Distributor: Be A Retailer Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.