Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

LADIES And Their FORMINGS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LADIES And Their FORMINGS (785 Views)

Our Nigerian Ladies And Their Love For The Edges / Ladies And Selfies Palaver : Can't Ladies Do Without Selfies? / Letter To All The Slay Queens, Boss Ladies And Pepper Dem Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES And Their FORMINGS by Punctual(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
MAN: Marry me? WOMAN: Do you have a flat? MAN: No. WOMAN: Do you have a Camry car? MAN: No. WOMAN: How much is your salary? MAN: No salary, but I... WOMAN: No but! You have nothing. How can I marry you? Leave please before I open eyes for you! MAN: But I have one estate, 3 landed properties in GRA, 3 Ferraris, 2 Porsches and 2 G wagons. Why do I still need to buy a Camry? How can I be paid salary when actually I'm the BOSS? WOMAN: That's why I told you to leave, cause am coming to your house myself to propose to you.
Re: LADIES And Their FORMINGS by johncallidon(m): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Op Yhur dam funny!

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate Day Wishes SMS Quotes Messages Status Images 2017 / Which Animal Do Will Kill Like This? / Epic Response!!! Check Out The Response A Twitter User Got from her follower..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.