Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read (629 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / SURVIVORS (a Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by jsnow90: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Guys in the house. Can you please recommend a novel for me to read?
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by MrHighSea: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
wat sort of stories do u like

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by Donexy16(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Try 'Sisters' by Iris Johanson
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Americana by Chimamanda Adichie.
The protected Witness
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by Beckham14: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Try "There Was a Country" by Chinua Achebe

Or

"Purple Hibiscus" by Chimamanda Adichie.
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by littlewonders: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Try 'mystery of sossica' by a Nigerian.
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by ritababe(f): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Things fall apart
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by San2ski(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by San2ski(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Depends on what you like. But try The Adventures of Souza. You will like the scene where they went Honey-hunting. Captivating Nigerian novel

Or Victims by Isidore Okpewho
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by basti1212(m): 2:47am On Feb 07, 2017
jsnow90:
Guys in the house. Can you please recommend a novel for me to read?

"in eight months' time". By Bassey Ette. Click my signature to see a preview
Re: Please Recommend A Novel For Me To Read by forzarush(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
(Nigerian)Macmillan Series ; Naira power, Evbu my love etc. Foreign; On The Street Where You Live, Pretend You Don't See Her, While My Pretty One Sleeps (all by Mary Higgins Clark), The Villa by Nora Roberts, The Other Daughter, The Killing Hour by Lisa Gardner, Atonement Child by Francine Rivers (xtian novel), Kill The Messenger by Tami Hoag.

(1) (Reply)

A Stick In The Pond:a Tale Of Childish Infatuation. / (class) A Short Touching Story / Stories That Touch: The Tragedy Of A Blind Damsel (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.