Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat (611 Views)

Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat by youngcity: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello good people of Nigeria. My name is Temitope, a final year student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic studying Accounting.
I know it's so hard getting someone to help you these days due to factors beyond individual control (especially the nation's economic downturn).
My reason for writing this piece is to solicit for help from everyone out there. I am yet to my pay final year school fee which is expected to elapse on February 10th, which is Friday.
I fear for the collective efforts that has been put to this journey of mine so far, coming to an unprecedented end just at the last reign of my time as an undergraduate. I have tried all possible means to get the resource(s) needed, but to no avail.

For clarification of the genuineness of this, you can reach me on +2348084692216. I will be willing and ready to supply all documents that can serve as proof.

Thank you and God bless you. please do endeavour to share, if this write up forces a slight feelings from you, for the post to get wide coverage.

Thank you and God bless once again
Re: Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat by marshalcarter: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2017
pls help.....hunger wan kill me oooooo ..sumone help me with any amount
Re: Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat by simplymat: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:
pls help.....hunger wan kill me oooooo
..sumone help me with any amount
let the hunger kill you first, then that would be a proof that you are really hungry. seeing that, I will help with any amount.
Re: Help!!! My Education Is Under Threat by marshalcarter: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
simplymat:
let the hunger kill you first, then that would be a proof that you are really hungry. seeing that, I will help with any amount.
if it kills me...how will you knw?? how will i contact you?? how will i eat even after you helped me with a little??

thanks tho

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacology Books In Pdf Format (pic) / The Memoir Of A Job Seeker / Cheap Tuition Universities In Canada, USA And UK – Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.