Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help !!! My Hope Of Graduating This Year Is At Stake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !!! My Hope Of Graduating This Year Is At Stake (498 Views)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Season Of The Year Is AC More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! My Hope Of Graduating This Year Is At Stake by youngcity: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Hello good people of Nigeria. My name is Temitope, a final year student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic studying Accounting.
I know it's so hard getting someone to help you these days due to factors beyond individual control (especially the nation's economic downturn).
My reason for writing this piece is to solicit for help from everyone out there. I am yet to my pay final year school fee which is expected to elapse on February 10th, which is Friday.
I fear for the collective efforts that has been put to this journey of mine so far, coming to an unprecedented end just at the last reign of my time as an undergraduate. I have tried all possible means to get the resource(s) needed, but to no avail.

For clarification of the genuineness of this, you can reach me on +2348084692216. I will be willing and ready to supply all documents that can serve as proof.

Thank you and God bless you. please do endeavour to share, if this write up forces a slight feelings from you, for the post to get wide coverage.

Thank you and God bless once again
Re: Help !!! My Hope Of Graduating This Year Is At Stake by marshalcarter: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2017
sumone help....hunger wan kill me ooo...pls help with any amount

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Can’t Part With Ponmo / (video And Photos): Unknown And Uncontrollable Fire Broke Out In OAU / 5 Facts Worth Knowing!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.