Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling (1064 Views)

Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator / Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? / If You Have Visited Dubai For Business,is 1.5m Naira Enough To Go To Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by Effizy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2007
I have a car and i want to sell it to travel to Dubai to hussle. Can someone give me a good advice on my decision.

eFFIZY
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by layi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2007
Mistake Of The Year !!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by Roscodaddy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2007
Guy,no need to sell that car for travel runs,sell that car and do business here in Naija,do you know Dubai visa fo rNigerians is just 2 weeks and if you get 3 months visa,you cannot leave the town till the end of those three months,what if you don't get the job that will give you papers there ,do you want to carry load in their Souqs(market)think twice oh.
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by integrated: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2007
Please Never try it, there are no jobs for blacks in that country,i have a friend who is in an American University in Dubai his parents still send him money from nigeria about $500 every month.His hope of going to dubai is to transfer is credit from the unversity to the parent university in America since he could not secure a study visa to USA
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by globalaid(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2007
My dear friend, dont, i say dont ever try it. Nothing for Dubai, you cannot go there yourself unless you are invited by your employer and if you go by yourself, even if you get a job you have to leave the country to change your visa. You can make money in Nigeria, see what you can do, Nigeria is the easiest place to make money.
Re: Is It Advisable To Travel To Dubai For Hussling by egoldman(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2007
Nna ,
good advicve have been given to you here ,just dont try it .

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out: Dont Buy This Or You'll Be Sorry! / Thailand Rice Mill Looking For Rice Buyers In Nigeria / Need 2000 Birds Of Layers At Point Of Lay In My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.