Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season (1340 Views)

THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH ABOUT Teen Wolf Alpha Vs Original Vampire / Teen Wolf || Teen Wolf » Season 06 » Episode 05 Download / Who Is Watching Teen Wolf Season 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by RinzyReviews: 5:41am On Feb 07, 2017
After a climatic fifth season with the Dread Doctors and The Beast of Gervude, Teen Wolf returned to our scream last November, for the first half of its sixth and final season.

Teen Wolf’s producers wasted no time in introducing us to the villains of the season – The Ghost Riders of the Wild Hunt – within the first seven minutes of the season, and we had a lot to chew all through the rest of the half-season story-line.

I particularly liked the way the season started; Hayden and Liam are running in the woods, and suddenly notice the sky has green linings. They also see a car driving itself there way. On examination they find a young boy, Alex, hiding at the back-seat, he said, ‘Don’t let them take me. Don’t let them take me too,’ referencing his parents who had already been kidnapped by the mysterious villain. Further investigation into the head of the only surviving son, by Scott, showed that his parents were taken by a mysterious, tall, mouth-less male figure, cloth in black cowboy-like attire, and riding a dark-horse.

ghostrider-teen-wolf-season-6-episode-1-memory-lost-wikia

The story carried on with the pack figuring out that The Ghost-Riders take people, and when they’re taken, those they leave behind forget everything about them. Stiles found himself taken, and the rest of the season follows the different things that happens for the pack to remember that someone like Stiles once existed in their lives. During this story we got something that had been teased since the first season of this show – Stiles and Lydia. I think this is where I’ll start my review of the season from.

1. Stiles and Lydia’s kiss.
Rinzy’s rating: 3/5.
After being teased for six years, Stydia (portmanteau for Stiles and Lydia) finally happened. Everyone who’s been following this show since its first season knows that Stiles has always been obsessed with Lydia, who never really cared about him until she became invested in the world of the supernatural. They shared a brief kiss in season , but Lydia claimed it was to help stop Stiles’ panic. In as much as Stydia happening is for fan-service, I’ll like to see what they do with it in the final ten episodes of the series.

2. The Ghost-Riders
Rinzy’s rating: 3.5/5
What’s a good story without a memorable villain?
The Ghost-Riders, though captivating in their first few scenes, soon became a bore, and chore to watch. In typical Teen Wolf stile, where the vast majority of their villains do not speak (remember The Onis, The Beserkers, The Dread Doctors?) the Ghost-riders are no exception. I for one, have always loved as Teen Wolf is able to constantly re-brand itself , season after season, giving me the chance to appreciate new story-lines.

3. The Nazi Wolf
Rinzy’s rating: 3/5
Probably to make the story appear full circle and connected, Teen Wolf’s producers thought it best to bring in the mysterious creature in the Dread Doctor’s lair in season 5 into this story-line. And they also thought it best to make him a teacher in Beacon High (I’ve lost count of how many of their teachers have gone rogue.) I didn’t really enjoy it. I thought his motivation for wanting to join the world of the Ghost-Riders and Beacon Hills together as weak and uninspiring.
teen-wolf-nazi-wolf
4. Coach
Rinzy’s rating: 4/5
Every scene with this man is pure bliss. Though not in any way furthering the plot, Scott’s lacrosse coach’s appearance has always been a welcome comic relief. He wasn’t around for long, but his appearance was very much appreciated.

5. Stiles
Rinzy rating: 3.5/5
Maybe Dylan O’Brien is becoming too busy, that’s why this season we had too little Stilinski, and that isn’t good. Stiles has always been the heart of this show, and it would be good to always have him around going forward in the last stretch of the series.

6. Parish Hell-Hound
Rinzy’s rating: 2/5
The Parish is being utilized on this show hurts me, because this is a character that has so much potential. Though the producers did a non-existent job in explaining why the Ghost-Riders were able to control him in Hell-Hound mode, every scene with him was a delight to behold.

Over all, the season was a decent one. I’d like to see how the series concludes a lot of hanging threads of story-lines, Theo’s redemption, Malia’s mother/desert wolf, the new Argent and McCall lovers, Stydia, Derek, Issac, and Pa Gerard’s whereabouts, etc.
Though not my best season (in terms of story-lines) it certainly isn’t my worst.

I rate it 3.25/5

https://rinzyreviews./2017/02/07/rinzy-reviews-teen-wolf-season-6a/

1 Like

Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by RinzyReviews: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Teen Wolf returns this Sunday with an all new episode for its last season. Kindly read here - https://rinzyreviews./2017/07/26/trailer-alert-teen-wolf-season-6b/
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by RinzyReviews: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by RinzyReviews: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why's no one watching this final season?
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by thenny312(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
RinzyReviews:
Why's no one watching this final season?
lol teen wolf ehn let them just finish it
Scott is too weak
Infact all the Wolves compared to TVD or TO
Hunters just take them apart like bread dipped in water grin
Sincerely tired of the series, it stopped being okay at season 4 to me
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by rossyc(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
I watched to episode six of season six.The series is becoming boring.
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by RinzyReviews: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
thenny312:
lol teen wolf ehn let them just finish it
Scott is too weak
Infact all the Wolves compared to TVD or TO
Hunters just take them apart like bread dipped in water grin
Sincerely tired of the series, it stopped being okay at season 4 to me
Same here. But it's still bearable to watch, you should try it sometime.
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2017
I have stopped watching teen wolf since 100BC. Teen wolf became boring since season 4-dread doctors. Watch other series like prison break-season 5 original assess on 6 and u will forget teen wolf.
Re: Come in, let's discuss Teen Wolf's final season by thenny312(m): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2017
RinzyReviews:

Same here. But it's still bearable to watch, you should try it sometime.
I'm still watching tho grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romantic/Erotic Movies. Come In / Chisom Steve Set To Release 'my Beautiful' Her First Produced Nollywood Movie. / Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.