Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fooled Into Love (amores Trampa) Telenovela - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fooled Into Love (amores Trampa) Telenovela (1339 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosts Private Screening For Showmax Nigeria Telenovela, Wura / What Telenovela Can My Mother Watch? / Oh Telenovela! What Have You Caused To Our Beautiful Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fooled Into Love (amores Trampa) Telenovela by ROCE: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2017
I hate telenovelas but I must admit that I have been fooled into love with this show. It's not just the typical love story but has lessons for family, business and all that.

Fercundoooooo
Re: Fooled Into Love (amores Trampa) Telenovela by ROCE: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Who watches with me?

Rossio was always on black and it looked like it had taken over her senses. When she started wearing different colors, she started acting nicely with her family and broke up with her guy.

Nascinto is an encyclopedia. Too smart for his age.

Fercundo's family is one to emulate - they eat together, support each other etc.
Re: Fooled Into Love (amores Trampa) Telenovela by ROCE: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
haba,nobody?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: If I Wanted Kiddwaya, Would Have Had Him Since" - Nengi And Nengi Argue / Your Best Nigeria Soap Opera? / The Top 25 Must-see Movies Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.