Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

One Plot Of Land For Sale In Rumukrushi New Layout.port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Plot Of Land For Sale In Rumukrushi New Layout.port Harcourt (473 Views)

70 Plots Trans Amadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Plot Of Land For Sale In Rumukrushi New Layout.port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Genuine one plot of land in a fast developing area of Rumukrushi new layout. The land is good for residential purpose and it's buy and build. Well table and dry land with lovely building all around the area.
Title: Deed of conveyance
Price: #3.8million
For more inquiries please call Chinedu on 08068685858
Re: One Plot Of Land For Sale In Rumukrushi New Layout.port Harcourt by hollywater: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2017
riversproperty:
Genuine one plot of land in a fast developing area of Rumukrushi new layout. The land is good for residential purpose and it's buy and build. Well table and dry land with lovely building all around the area.
Title: Deed of conveyance
Price: #3.8million
For more inquiries please call Chinedu on 08068685858
Bro good morning. Which part of Rumukushi?Do you have a land along East West Road? Say before Adamac group or behind. Also opposite side? Dipper life church side?Please with a moderate price. Thanks
Re: One Plot Of Land For Sale In Rumukrushi New Layout.port Harcourt by riversproperty(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
hollywater:
Bro good morning. Which part of Rumukushi?Do you have a land along East West Road? Say before Adamac group or behind. Also opposite side? Dipper life church side?Please with a moderate price. Thanks

Good day! The advertised land is around rumukrushi new layout as if you are going to Igbo-etche.
To answer your second question,when yousay along east west road,do you mean something directly on the major east west road?i asked just to be very certain.

For your third question,i won't advise u but any land around that adamac or deeper life because of the recurring fraudulent acts of most people there. I believe you know what I am talking about. 80percent of land deals there always end up in trouble no matter how careful you try to be.i have had my own fair share of some terrible tales in my previous dealings there but God vindicated me. So please be careful.
I hope to hear from you soonest. I will advise you call me for faster communication.
I hope to hear from you soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Miniflats In Gbagada / 200kva, 350kva, 500kva Etc. Soundproof Diesel Generators For SALE And For RENT / Check This Commercial 2plots along the Rd Fenced @ church B/Stop Ipaja In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.