Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Big Cock - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Cock (1617 Views)

Who Has Seen A Real Big Cock? See It Here (pix) / The Unfaithful Cock / Man With A Very Big Cock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Cock by babyjay(f): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2007
A CHURCH WAS HAVING ITS YEARLY BARZAR, AND ONE OF THE PRIEST WAS OFFERED A VERY BIG COCK TO MARK THE CELEBRATION. THE COCK GOT MISSING IN THE MORNING OF THE BAZAAR DAY.
DURING THE SERMON, THE PRIEST TOOK A BOLD STEP AND DECIDED TO ASK HIS CONGREGATION, "WHO HAS SEEN A VERY BIG COCK" SOME OF THE WOMEN STOOD UP, THE PRIEST SAID NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT, "I MEAN WHO HAS A BIG COCK" AND SOME OF THE MEN STOOD UP AND THE PRIEST STILL SAID THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT. OK, HE NOW ASKED "WHO HAS SEEN MY BIG COCK" AND MOST OF THE NUNS STOOD UP. grin grin
Re: Big Cock by iice(f): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2007
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin
Re: Big Cock by chimaze(m): 4:26am On Jan 18, 2007
hahahahahahahaha ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Big Cock by ZuluNation(m): 4:31am On Jan 18, 2007
All of you sinners laughing at this joke are getting a fast ticket to you know where tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Cock by bluenubian(f): 5:14am On Jan 18, 2007
hehehehee funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Cock by ZuluNation(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2007
You too blue angry anyways we all know say you don spoil finish. where did I go wrong with you cry cry cry
Re: Big Cock by marlet01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hhmmmm wink
Re: Big Cock by godfrey920(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2007
grin grin grin nice one,if you're this good why not enroll for the open mic competition being hosted by AY and sponsored by diamond xpress card grin grin
Re: Big Cock by Brizio(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2007
ho ho ho, what have we got here, are u recruiting son, cos if u are lookin for real talents u shld be talking to me, u hearrrrrrrrrd? wink
Re: Big Cock by oksanaz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2007
mn, babayjay dis is so funny .hv u seen a cock b/4 too? tell me privately, grin
Re: Big Cock by Divame: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2007
hehe grin grin grin
Re: Big Cock by archbishop(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2007
Hello my people,
Don't trust anybody even a Priest.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Be This Foolish / Breaking News From Cnn / D King And D Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.