Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things (513 Views)

Spirits Of The Dead: Do They Speak And Hear? / .. / I See Angels And Hear The Holyspirit Is It Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
I don't have a blog that i need traffic for this is something happening to me even right now it used to happen in my former house and after moving to our own place it is still happenin i hear 'fool' and 'mumu' many times everyday most especially when i am alone and i see shapes on my wall looking like demons witches giants and angels i foolishly did indian meditation once and one indian man appeared afterwards he is facing me now as i type this pls CHARLYG1 and Anas09 help me call christains to pray for me abeg
nobody sees dem or believes me na wuna give me confidence post am here dis is d indian man please tell me u see it

Re: HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2017
It happens when i try to live right like i am now i wont be able to reply all posts because of phone problem but i can read dem help me o i was very powerful when i was little but sin dey block me now b4 anything wey happen i go don see am 4 dream
Re: HELP! I See And Hear Spiritual Things by onetrack(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
You need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist. These are symptoms of schizophrenia. Get proper professional help immediately.

There is nothing in the picture you posted.

This is not a religious issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Tears From The Heart / Video - Tb Joshua's Accurate Prophecy On Uk Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.