Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. (857 Views)

My Is Now Living And I Care Life, She Hardly Come Home. What Can I Do? / Contraceptives And Single Ladies / I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. by akintom(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Due to the obvious reasons, the population of the single females in their 35 years and above, is on the alarming increase in Nigeria (this group of ladies at singles gathering, in churches informed this observatory statistics).

And having seen how depressive, edgy, paranoid, easily irritated, and moody, the ladies who crossed into menopause without been married or have at least a biological child are.

wouldn't a choice between:

(1) having a child from a man they love and that love them in turn, but not ready to commit to married life. And

(2) Crossing to menopause without husband or child, and contending with the psychologically cold experience of a "lone" living...........

Make difference in their psychosocial well-being?

Just thinking sha!
Re: A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. by CatfishBilly: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
I think choice 1 is the healthy choice
Re: A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting. by akintom(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
CatfishBilly:
I think choice 1 is the healthy choice
I will equally advise choice 1.

(1) (Reply)

15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? / Help A Bitter Friend / Heartbroken Widow Includes Late Husband In Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.