Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help A Bitter Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Bitter Friend (861 Views)

Bitter Kola For Babies / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Bitter Friend by segzy0i(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
it happens that this my friend complaints bitterly about how the wife treats her family at the detriment of the hubby a scenario a female sibling with kid of the wife visited the family and the husband did not sleep at home be cause he his on night duty in getting home the wife made her sister and the kids sleep in their matrimonial room of which they are staying in 3 bedroom flat with each room with their own bed when the husband returns in d morning they were still dressing my guy had to sleep in d living room many things that the wife will do to please her family at d detriment of her hubby which my guy is complaining about the guy is so bitter is there any thing wrong in what d wife had done to host her sister on their matrimonial room
Re: Help A Bitter Friend by jahsharon: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
segzy0i:

it happens that this my friend complaints bitterly about how the wife treats her family at the detriment of the hubby a scenario a female sibling with kid of the wife visited the family and the husband did not sleep at home be cause he his on night duty in getting home the wife made her sister and the kids sleep in their matrimonial room of which they are staying in 3 bedroom flat with each room with their own bed when the husband returns in d morning they were still dressing my guy had to sleep in d living room many things that the wife will do to please her family at d detriment of her hubby which my guy is complaining about the guy is so bitter is there any thing wrong in what d wife had done to host her sister on their matrimonial room

Everything you wrote is just one sentence. No coma, no semi-colon, no question mark, no full-stop. No break, no jam. I beg re-write this nonsense with the right punctuations before Ghanaians and Kenyans read this and say this is how Nigerians write English.

12 Likes

Re: Help A Bitter Friend by czarina(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op, you for just write in pidgin, WTF did you write up there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Bitter Friend by elektra(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
TF did I just read?
Re: Help A Bitter Friend by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
She shouldn't have brought her sister to sleep on her matrimonial bed.
I'm sure she wouldnt like it either if the husband's brother comes to sleep on their bed.

While at it, is there any reason the sister couldn't sleep in the guest room? Was the guest room flooded? Was it invaded by snakes?

I'm not understanding the reasons o...
Re: Help A Bitter Friend by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
jahsharon:

Everything you wrote is just one sentence. No coma, no semi-colon, no question mark, no full-stop. No break, no jam. I beg re-write this nonsense with the right punctuations before Ghanaians and Kenyans read this and say this is how Nigerians write English.
Dumb fcks like you have nothing to contribute instead blame it on english.

@OP
You have to sit your wife down and talk some basic sense into her because it seems she doesn't have any.

1 Like

Re: Help A Bitter Friend by segzy0i(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
eyinjuege:
She shouldn't have brought her sister to sleep on her matrimonial bed.
I'm sure she wouldnt like it either if the husband's brother comes to sleep on their bed.

While at it, is there any reason the sister couldn't sleep in the guest room? Was the guest room flooded? Was it invaded by snakes?

I'm not understanding the reasons o...
thanks for your response,to the best of my knowledge all the rooms are okay and in good condition
Re: Help A Bitter Friend by Abiagirl777(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Nawaoo,remembered when the space bar key became stiff on my phone,had to use it without spacing.
Re: Help A Bitter Friend by Abiagirl777(f): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Nawaoo,remembered when the space bar key became stiff on my phone,had to use it without spacing.
Op it isn't ur business!let your friend deal with it as he sees fit!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Your Goals For 2017 Have You Met? / Wellness Hampers And Gift Items For Christmas / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.